You go Jason Kenney!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At some point we all have to look in the mirror and suck it up a little bit at a time before it gets to the poit where they take huge chunks of our earnings for massive taxation.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It’s like the 2% wage cut, equates to $25 a pay check...big difference between that and not having a pay check. Time to drive change and big picture vision.
Getting a cut sucks for anyone, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone. I've taken about a 30% cut over the last 10 years. I'm sure I was making way too much to start with.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody think Brian Jean would have been that fast on his feet as ma boy?:perfect10:

hmm, no idea, may never know, but i assume he would have had all the quad and sled trails open in Alberta by now?

he was a avid quadder/ outdoorsman.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you a heavy emitter?

and you don't think this will affect you? LOL looks like he is on his way to broken promises!

until Trudy goes. Kenny has his hands tied.

businesses still going under, drilling rigs and oilfield equipment making the big trip south, can't see everything coming up sunshine and lollipops south of Calgary yet? lol.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Kenney can come over to BC and help us with our Coup, with tweedle dee and tweedle Dumb. Got to love the NDP

✅ Blowing a $2.5 billion surplus
✅ Seeing multiple downgrades on projected growth
✅ Cratering the real estate industry
✅ Hiking Hydro and ICBC rates
✅ Double taxing - MSP and employers health tax
✅ Losing expensive court battles
✅ Raising taxes by $6 billion
✅ Inventing or hiking 19 taxes
✅ Growing the bureaucracy
✅ Giving union donors a sweetheart monopoly
✅ Doubling the amount of taxes taken from small business
✅ Wondering where all the dough went

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all of his efforts how can you not get behind this guy...

hmm, no idea, may never know, but i assume he would have had all the quad and sled trails open in Alberta by now?

he was a avid quadder/ outdoorsman.

I like Brian Jean. He truly is a nice guy, but much like Scheer, he's not the pit bull we need. Even so, I did put my support behind him until Kenny took him out. Since then, I've put my support behind Kenny just to find that he may very likely be a wolf in sheep's clothing. ...and it's making me nervous as hell. I was able to put aside that he attended the Bilderberg meeting but fail to see why he dropped bills C-48 and C-69 from the equalization referendum conditions. Is it possible that Kenny's a globalist?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Brian Jean. He truly is a nice guy, but much like Scheer, he's not the pit bull we need. Even so, I did put my support behind him until Kenny took him out. Since then, I've put my support behind Kenny just to find that he may very likely be a wolf in sheep's clothing. ...and it's making me nervous as hell. I was able to put aside that he attended the Bilderberg meeting but fail to see why he dropped bills C-48 and C-69 from the equalization referendum conditions. Is it possible that Kenny's a globalist?

i had a talk with Brian Jean at the edmonton bighorn rally, he said he was going to fight Nutley and philips access closure if elected. he was a outdoors man in mcmurray. and as you say he didn't get elected.
Kenny did, and i feel he is doing what he can. not 100% sold on him , as he was for mass immigration and a few other things i wasn't enthused about. but so far he has been effective.

Last edited:
Top Bottom