Yet anouther newbie

D

dsmerk

Hello all, Im a newbie to riding. Finally caved to my friends pressure and bought a Grizzley 700 earlier this year. Im having so much fun that I had to go buy a RZR for the wife. At least thats what she thinks. Just picked it up less than a week ago and we are giving her the maiden run tommorrow. I can't wait. :)

GRD

Reaction score
Tell us how the trip with the RZR goes... They look like a sweet machine!

Hello all, Im a newbie to riding. Finally caved to my friends pressure and bought a Grizzley 700 earlier this year. Im having so much fun that I had to go buy a RZR for the wife. At least thats what she thinks. Just picked it up less than a week ago and we are giving her the maiden run tommorrow. I can't wait. :)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome. so now that you have enjoyed the quadding thrill and now youre wife getting into it also I think you should give your buddy a THANK_YOU for pushing you to get involved. Glad you enjoy and for you getting your family involved also. Now ever been snowmobiling. Its more fun.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcomke aboard...........I think you should have bought a cat but thats just me LOL!
ARCTIC CAT BABY!
catmando!

D

dsmerk

Well, the trip was well worth it, except I didn't get much ride time due to the fact that I coundn't get the wife out of the drivers seat. I did manage to get it into a water hole up to the steering wheel and the thing never quit chugging along. We never had to use AWD during the trip, and we hit some nice mud holes. I now have a group of buddies that are getting on the rzr lists, and one rhino buddy that is beside himself with jealousy. Can't wait till next weekend. Have fun all!

Top Bottom