Year end wind up party club members

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels' windup party is scheduled for Saturday, May 31th at Brad and Shannon Stannard's house. It will be a potluck with the club providing the steaks and camping is available. Cocktails will start at 5:30 and dinner at 6:30. If you wish to attend please call Kim Melloy at 780 922-0016 to reserve your camping spot and to let her know what dish you will be providing.

See you there club members

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I heard Robbie was going to be singing and playing the banjo?

• Love
Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be there with bells on HA HA .
this is also a chance to put the siding on the storage shed ,BUT don't let that stop anyone from coming out and enjoying the party .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup we'll be there, concerned about Don running around with bells on though.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Make sure if your coming that you let kim know. Her info is above

oh don't you fear Mr Robbie, I have contact Kim already....... told her that I'm bringing whatever Robbie is bringing :)

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope all those who are able to come out early will help put the siding on the shed . This is a task that needs to be done and it will not take long if people help out . There will be lots of time to party as well LOL .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hope all those who are able to come out early will help put the siding on the shed . This is a task that needs to be done and it will not take long if people help out . There will be lots of time to party as well LOL .

I was going to come and help out, but I'm afraid that chipping hard ground may be involved and that you'll forget my face shield again.

We will be out earlyish, just have a couple stops to make on our way to that end of the world :)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Diane and I sincerely wanted to attend. Unfortunately our Daughter Teela is in town this weekend for her best friends stagget so the Grandparents have to step up and do what we love to do. Add to that I've gotten my son to commit to help me build and install additional docks at the lake. The summer is "way" to short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to come and help out, but I'm afraid that chipping hard ground may be involved and that you'll forget my face shield again.

We will be out earlyish, just have a couple stops to make on our way to that end of the world :)

Not to worry I'm pretty sure the ground is NOT frozen . However you might need your rubber boots LOL

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a GREAAT time again as I knew we would . THANKS to Brad and Shannon For the use of their property (Looked like a Dodge owners camp zone) . Thanks also to Kim and everyone for bringing all eats . Especially too ,for breakfast .
Also want to thank Brad and Tony for helping to put the siding on the shed . Looks good.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was a good time. Fire and food and good company. Sara and Tyler earned the president award congrats to you two. Thanks for all the volunteers for putting on a good party. Brad and Shannon thanks for hosting it at your place.

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a great time but next year I think the fire should be a bit bigger :Happy4::Happy4:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 78

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats guys, was definitely not expecting to be presented an award.

Was a great evening around the fire, thanks to Cheryl and Kimi for the 1230 hot dog run back to the Melloys.......

Looking forward to whatever next season may bring :)

Top Bottom