YAMAHA wanted

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got an extra Nytro that maybe for sale. A $6000 trailer.....plus some cash, a bottle of pop and bag of chips. And a signed note from Mom and I will email pics. :d

Thanks Mike I was reading this "thread" and thinking the same way see you on the 16th buddy... And that is quite the list of Yamaha I think you need to take a breath and calm yourself I understand the need to ride better than most but don't be a fool sell the trailer and take your Yamaha blind fold off there are tons of great newer sleds in your range from all brands.... I have changed sled brands for the last 2 years and still think I may be on a cat by the end of the year!

Shifty

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$750 cash and your trailer delivered to me, and I'll give you my turbo Phazer.

cul8rrr

Reaction score
i have 2 mountain max 700s and another complete one i bought for parts as i needed clutch out of it. one of them is 98 and other 01 lots of goodies on them. also have new misc to go with them.pm me if interested. all in

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shifty , your not gonna change my mind , it cant be done it only starts wars , just ask work2ride , i am getting a yamaha no matter what it takes.

its not stolen , i checked.

no man , not unless you marry my sister you cant get a family pic.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
shifty , your not gonna change my mind , it cant be done it only starts wars , just ask work2ride , i am getting a yamaha no matter what it takes.

its not stolen , i checked.

no man , not unless you marry my sister you cant get a family pic.

She's still a minor........ remember....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's still a minor........ remember....

i fail to see what exactly it is you are getting at with this satement bogger.:confused::confused:

just cause her brother dissed you as a life coach you dont need to take it out on her.:nono:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
probly meet in langley , but i cant negotiate price because he is not here right now , i just know $750 is to low

Joey....

If your willing to sell the trailer for $6000....

G&G wants $6500 for the sled.... (from what I've seen he takes care of his chit & did I mention it's a 2007 turbo)

So for you to give him $750 + the trailer is the same as a seller beating you down to $5750 on the trailer (not a huge drop)...

Chrizt if I had $12.5K laying around I'd buy your trailer AND his sled.....

Just sayin...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i fail to see what exactly it is you are getting at with this satement bogger.:confused::confused:

just cause her brother dissed you as a life coach you dont need to take it out on her.:nono:

she's a hottie as well as a minor.... and I was told I was a bad man for viewing her as a hottie.... if she is too young to be viewed as a hottie she is too young to be offered up for marriage was my point is all....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey....

If your willing to sell the trailer for $6000....

G&G wants $6500 for the sled.... (from what I've seen he takes care of his chit & did I mention it's a 2007 turbo)

So for you to give him $750 + the trailer is the same as a seller beating you down to $5750 on the trailer (not a huge drop)...

Chrizt if I had $12.5K laying around I'd buy your trailer AND his sled.....

Just sayin...

i know but you see we need 2 sleds! need cash for 2 so either 2 mm's or 1 phazer and a cheap mm............

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she's a hottie as well as a minor.... and I was told I was a bad man for viewing her as a hottie.... if she is too young to be viewed as a hottie she is too young to be offered up for marriage was my point is all....

old enough to go to the store old en............:eek::eek:
yopu figure out the rest joey.

Top Bottom