Yamaha Nytro 180-190 Horse pump gas kit???

T.O.B.C

Reaction score
I don't own a nytro but my buddy does and I was telling him I have seen a new product on line somewhere in my travels that includes a head shim and some engine mods that gives you about 180horse and the ability to run premium pump. If anyone has any info I can pass on to me about where I have seen this it would be great

skrat

Reaction score
Alpine Motorsports had one at the vernon show. Rear mount, no head shim etc etc etc....

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E&S Motorcycles has them in Fort Saskatchewan also. I think Darren is installing on next week. 780-997-3818 tell him your from Snow and mud and Darren sent you. He is a good buddy of mine.

T.O.B.C

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, he ended up getting the MC express kit. Rear mount 5PSI kit that runs pump gas. No head shim. Were doing the install so I will post and let you know how it goes

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Sweett.
Love to run one myself. My first RX1 turbo in 03 ran 7lbs of boost all year which was around 200 hp. rode it for 12 months like that until we found 10+ lbs. Baseline on the Nytro and RX1 were similar in hp.:d
But at 7 it was crazy fast, so I'm thinking these pump gas kits with stock compression will be awesome for the peps who dont want/need 240++ hp and get egged on by their buddies to the be the next Krazy Kanadian.:)
Plus at 4500 bux and easy install its like buying pipes, reeds, head and nos for the "blow em up speicals":p:eek::beer::beer:
Safe sleddin and happy boostin':beer:
RS

Top Bottom