yamaha breeze 125 91 or 93

hosmerunited

Reaction score
does anyone have any info on this quad. donot know much about them. looking to see if they have a reverse or even a way to throttle it down. have a chance to buy one however i would like some info about this model quad before going to look at it.
thank you
mike

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had 2 of them over the years and they were awesome! Both my daughters rode them for years and the wife even rode them a few times in the mountains. They do have reverse and a screw for a throttle limiter. Very reliable machine. I know lots of people that have them for their kids and love them. In my opinion, they are one of the best small machines out there and you can get them at a good price. The year doesn't matter, just look at the shape, and how it's been taken care of. I don't think they changed a bolt on them from when they stated producing them in the late 80's. They put Grizzly type plastic on them a few years back but even those are still basically the same machine.

hosmerunited

Reaction score
So I did buy the quad in the end. Guy was wrong on the year is 1990. But for its age it is in great shape. However when I brought it home I noticed a hose at the bottom of the carb was leaking out gas. Not sure if this normal as I cannot find much for free manuals online yet. Some of the guys at work mention it might be an over flow hose for the carb? When I looked at the quad we had it running and Didnot see any gas spills. We did just hand load the quad into the back of my truck which put the quad at a pretty good angle.
Thanks
mike

Top Bottom