Yamafest 2011 pics/vids/stories

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little vid from Yamafest 2011, congrats to Jimmy on his first ascent up the Monster and Megan MacDougalls first up Swenson Street.

Too bad I didn't have the camera out for the crazy action in the Gash, lots of carnage and a few new names added to the conquered list.
Congrats to Rob Svendson, Justin Micku, and Kyle Micku for making it over.

YouTube - adrenalineaddiction's Channel

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little vid from Yamafest 2011, congrats to Jimmy on his first ascent up the Monster and Megan MacDougalls first up Swenson Street.

Too bad I didn't have the camera out for the crazy action in the Gash, lots of carnage and a few new names added to the conquered list.

love it... haha gatta get me a turbo sled one of these days. Where all these race gas setups?

boostbaby

Reaction score

Thanks for the vid Duke, sorry I didnt wait for you to get the camera out.. my heart was going to explode out of my chest so I had to quit thinking and just go!I always looked at the lower bull pen chutes and thought "who in their right mind would ever wanna go up those?" Well guess I joined the "not right mind" club :p what a rush, I now see why the boys are addicted to the chutes! haha What a great weekend, congrats to all who were climbing what a show!! It was def not spring snow conditions and visability was POOR! But we all had fun and at the end of the day thats what its all about :d

MC Xpress

Reaction score
was there but never got out saturday, at days end all i heard about was the m800 with the twisted turbo and easyride suspension, (mikui), they said he did a number on the fourstrokes of all makes, stood right out, and climbing shoots in half the time to others, any video of those would be nice to see

Hmm I was up there on Saturday and didn't see anything in particular dominate especially not an M8. MCX, Impulse, and Powderlites all had great running machines up there. The snow was awesome and it was an all and all great day. Thanks to Randy and the rest of all the Yamaha crew for putting it together. It was my first Yamafest and I will not be missing it from now on.

LL

Reaction score
Website
www.highmarkadventures.com
Wow lots of great pics. on the blog, good to see you guys. :)
Walter who has owned 28 snowmobiles and 25 of them of them have been Yamaha`s. Dorn our local legend with 27,000 miles on his RX1 :eek:

and ya the damage to the cabin, ouch.[/QUOTE]

dohhh,,, what happened,, groomer clipped the corner?

thats a nice cabin,,,,

so was that factory turbo available for demo rides? I need to try one out

Actually there were two sleds with turbos you could have tried.
Chris Brown`s Nytro with an MCX 240 kit and an
Apex EPS with an MCX 290 kit

reg28

Reaction score
Great video AA. You really don't realize how big and steep "the monster" is until you see it in person!

Top Bottom