Ya'll dont give up on Top100ORV!!!!!

Mr. M.I.M.B.

Reaction score
Guys/Gals, DONT give up on the Top100ORVSites!!! Ya'll are the only ones who can compete w/ us! It's not any fun if ya'll arnt right there with us! Do ya'll have a myspace account? Thats how I'm getting more votes, I've got 700 friends throughout the ATV community on myspace, and thats how I'm getting votes up that high! I re-post the links everyday in bullitins on myspace.

COME ON!!! I'm clicking YOUR link every day now to help you catch up.

Top 100 ORV Sites - Home

Last edited by a moderator:

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
Hey, Intmid8tor

I vote everyday!

I'll post on my Facebook. I'm part of 3 or 4 ATV clubs on there including the outlaws.

I've copied the link in your post and am posting it on the club pages!

Cheers :beer:

We're comin' after ya Mr. M.I.M.B!

:woohoo1:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Guys/Gals, DONT give up on the Top100ORVSites!!! Ya'll are the only ones who can compete w/ us! It's not any fun if ya'll arnt right there with us! Do ya'll have a myspace account? Thats how I'm getting more votes, I've got 700 friends throughout the ATV community on myspace, and thats how I'm getting votes up that high! I re-post the links everyday in bullitins on myspace.

COME ON!!! I'm clicking YOUR link every day now to help you catch up.

SO IN OTHER WORDS, THIS ISN'T AN ACTUAL PROPER VOTE:nono:..... Y'ALL ARE USING MYSPACE TO MULTIPLY A SINGLE VOTE:eek:..... HMMMM, REALITY SAYS THIS SITE IS "WAY BIGGER", AND WOULD WIN HANDS DOWN, BUT NOT AGAINST MULTIPLE SINGLE VOTES. WHATEVER!!!! NOT A TRUE VOTE OF ANY KIND!:nono:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use face book all the time.
You have made a group?

IBBruin

Reaction score
You've done it now. Next thing ya know we'll see their numbers jump drastically and we'll end up having to pay that bribe we've been discussing over at MIMB. ;)

Mr. M.I.M.B.

Reaction score
SO IN OTHER WORDS, THIS ISN'T AN ACTUAL PROPER VOTE:nono:..... Y'ALL ARE USING MYSPACE TO MULTIPLY A SINGLE VOTE:eek:..... HMMMM, REALITY SAYS THIS SITE IS "WAY BIGGER", AND WOULD WIN HANDS DOWN, BUT NOT AGAINST MULTIPLE SINGLE VOTES. WHATEVER!!!! NOT A TRUE VOTE OF ANY KIND!:nono:

What? :realmad: Its a plenty proper vote. the myspace is a mirror of the site, thats what its for it is not my personal myspace. It called PR... maybe if you knew about it you could keep up with us. I was trying to shout out to ya'll b/c I thought ya'll had a great site & wanted to keep the voting competitive. But if this is the kind of attitude im gonng get when i visit your site, well w'll just murder your site on votes from now on, I have no problem beating your 11,000 WAY BIGGER site, w/ our 700 member, TINY site...............

KMKjr

Reaction score
Your such a sh!t distruber...lol

BTW, I would have joined sooner if that skill testing question wasn't so hard.

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
Hey! Be :specool: Daddy - O! I was just playing back! You have to admit that the phrase "Good ol' boys just havin' some fun" Calls up the Dukes of Hazard theme song!

Trust me sweetie we are pretty similar people! I've checked your site too and it is great!:clapping:

I'm not much for the pin-up but...

I like your weekly feature - the action shot!

Is that you guys in the videos? Pretty freakin' cool!

So I speak only for myself here but mine was all in fun back I thought played out well. Got to use lots of smilies! :beerchug:

I think I made a few people grumpy over the facebook thing anyway! :hmm:

So from me anyway!
:welcomebluesign:

:canadaflag:

Top Bottom