XXXModRods Edmonton snow show_-------------------------------------------------

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Order it Curtis and just have them ship it from Saskatoon next weekend. The cost of shipping will be way cheaper for everyone that way.

Bryan - feel free to wait and ship my one vent from Saskatoon to save the cost if you like - I'm not riding until the 19th so I have time to wait.

That's an awesome idea....I may just have to doo that.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got all my vents installed in my rev and they look awsome.. just waiting for the monster broards now.... getting ancy for tryin her out now... hey bryan have ya sent the boards for the rev and the vent kit for the I/q yet? ITs jeff wagstaff from Alhambra Alberta....

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
the rev boards are getting coated now. will ship first of the week.

nutma

Reaction score
Those are great pics if you have more I could use some.

Thank you
Bryan
xxxmodrods.com

I have a few more but those are th two best that show off the vent kits i'm really happy with the way they look and work. I can get you some more but my hood is getting some decals put on it right now should have it back at the end of the weekend.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Order it Curtis and just have them ship it from Saskatoon next weekend. The cost of shipping will be way cheaper for everyone that way.

Bryan - feel free to wait and ship my one vent from Saskatoon to save the cost if you like - I'm not riding until the 19th so I have time to wait.

Or just get Ron to bring them back.....just sayin

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
Sorry we are not going to be making the saskatoon show now. Getting thru the border is not going so well this time.

So we are going to take care of you Canadians and do free shipping on all vent kits for 1 week and a free dvd with any monster board purchase.

call to get the deal
509-370-1457

Thank you
and See you soon
XXXModRods.com

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I received my vent today in the mail. Thanks alot for handling this little mix-up. Great product and great to deal with. Thanks and keep up the great customer service.

Top Bottom