xp snow flap

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing he's running a 3" and needs all the snow he can handle......was chattin with Maxwell and was surprized to hear than some peeps are running 2 sets of scratchers with those monsters tracks.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the plan?? u say n I shouldnt cut mine?

hmmmm cut seems to work good now??

bingo showtime. We ran one last year with the cut flap. problem is 3/4" raises everything up another, nothing catchs and cycles into the tunnel. This year i am switching over to a 3" paddle. I figure a full length flap will help alot vs my cut one. I know it is not a problem for guys with 2.5" tracks as some riding buddings have a cut flap. Johni you wanna trade?? assuming yours is pretty beat up as well. wouldnt be for a couple of weeks untill i pulled it in but just seeing if someone has one handy.

Kelly i dont think you would want my cut one for your new etec. haha it is seasoned quit well, sorta ripped on the side from wheelies and i did some awasome porting job when i ran over a tree.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Kelly its ok. U need the used flap for an excuse its had its first bobo and now u can ride the chit out of it right out of the box

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a three inch to and cut mine off and am switching back to a full length cause of overheating up the trail.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bingo showtime. We ran one last year with the cut flap. problem is 3/4" raises everything up another, nothing catchs and cycles into the tunnel. This year i am switching over to a 3" paddle. I figure a full length flap will help alot vs my cut one. I know it is not a problem for guys with 2.5" tracks as some riding buddings have a cut flap. Johni you wanna trade?? assuming yours is pretty beat up as well. wouldnt be for a couple of weeks untill i pulled it in but just seeing if someone has one handy.

Kelly i dont think you would want my cut one for your new etec. haha it is seasoned quit well, sorta ripped on the side from wheelies and i did some awasome porting job when i ran over a tree.

ahh that makes sense,, well mine is cut on my 08 and the new e-tec will probably get cut as well so you are right I probably dont want the old one on the new doo lol,,
I bet ur pumped to try the 3 inch ehh?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ohh heck yea. my BB sled still would kill others with the 3" already on, so i am dying to see the results. As well i got some killer new areas scoped out, gonna need some lug to punch on in to the bowls :beer:

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would bet the 3" would doo wonders when breaking trail Johni you going to put a 3" on your new one? LOL come on buddy when i try out your new ride i want to be riding in style :)

:eek:
ohh heck yea. my BB sled still would kill others with the 3" already on, so i am dying to see the results. As well i got some killer new areas scoped out, gonna need some lug to punch on in to the bowls :beer:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a new take off from my 09 (black) when i switched it out for yellow pm me and make an offer you now what there worth

Top Bottom