xp rail question

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do stock rails have a slight upward taper on the end section of the rail or should the whole rail be flat to the the ground (except the curve at the front)? I have noticed the 154 rails on my sled are tapered up maybe 3/8 inch or so over the last ~12 inches. I never noticed it on my 146. Maybe they are bent or should they be like that?...I don't have my sled handy or I would post a pic.

Dynacorkle

Reaction score
My 08 146" had that lift as well. I didn't notice if it was there when I bought it new. But it never worsened and I rode it harder. Lot's of jumps and tail stands constantly. Never got worse, so i assumed it was factory.:beer:

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a poo once. What a POS. By the 2nd season it went through a crank and the running boards were cracked and all the paint flaked off. What do you ride again? Sure we can pick it apart...my buddy has a 09 rmk shift...goes good until every once in awhile it sputters for now reason (usually in the middle of a pull) and you almost go over the handle bars and the dealer has no idea how to fix it. My other buddy has an m1000 that the crank just went and his brother has an xp and its crank went too who was then po'd and bought a pro rmk that is in the shop too cause it won't rev out. I towed a cat down the mountain yesterday with a broken driveshaft.

haha they're all junk i guess but my XP is by far the funnest sled i have owned.

Good times..that's sledding!

Top Bottom