XP Nun braces

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if any of the local shops carry the grip n rip xp nun braces in stock? I need them super soon and dont want to wait for shipping.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if any of the local shops carry the grip n rip xp nun braces in stock? I need them super soon and dont want to wait for shipping.

I bought my top set from Trackside in Olds and ordered the bottom one from grip n rip. At the time Gord said that they were going to stock both the top and bottom sets this season. They should have them in stock.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can you tell if the NUN is tweaked or cracked or bent?? what and where do you look ?

any info helps thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Check with Dusty at, snowmobilerecyclers. He's a Vendor on this site, and can tell you when he can have them to you.

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
Don't let grip n rip send them to you by ups or you will get a 45.00 brokerage fee added on payable upon arrival, Just buy the braces here in Canada, I will not make this mistake again.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you check specialty sleds?

I went there yesterday and the guy I talked to didn't even know what I was talking about. I asked if they carried Grip N Rip brace kits for Xp's and he told me to go to a Doo dealer?

Mister Bee

Reaction score
How can you tell if the NUN is tweaked or cracked or bent?? what and where do you look ?

any info helps thanks

An easy way is to look at the ski tips. If the nun is tweaked one ski will be further back than the other.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went there yesterday and the guy I talked to didn't even know what I was talking about. I asked if they carried Grip N Rip brace kits for Xp's and he told me to go to a Doo dealer?

Hense the reason I wont shop there.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said I ordered them from Chris at C&T Powersports and the service from him is top notch, I have bought clutch tools for the xp from him before last year and his clutch holding tool turned to spagetti the first time I used it just cause it was a week design, I never called him and told him it was crap, i just threw it away and never bothered to ask for a refund or warranty it. When I was looking for the braces I saw that he redesigned the holding tool so when I called him to order the braces I just mentioned the spagetti tool and he threw in one of the new ones with my order for no charge. Now thats service, try and get that out of Specialty Sleds.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the old internet will get my $$$$ its always open:p

I just hate waiting for the oops brown truck and paying brokerage fees:rant:

Top Bottom