Xp newbie

1nv8r17

Reaction score
Hi my name is Cheyne, I was referred to this site by Mike Blahun but the entry wouldn't accept his name so I just left it. Sorry Mike. I have an 08 800XP 154" SkiDoo. I recently put V-force reeds in and upgraded it with all the 09 clutch fixes, the primary bushing and the secondary belt adjustment cap so that I can ride more fix less. I have an MBRP can and upgraded the rear suspension because I weigh in about 280lbs. I never owned a sled until last year when I bought this one, and I will never not own one again. I've been to Golden, Revelstok, Valemount, and Kawkwa. I've even been to Likely,BC to ride so far.
Happy to be on board

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hi my name is Cheyne, I was referred to this site by Mike Blahun but the entry wouldn't accept his name so I just left it. Sorry Mike. I have an 08 800XP 154" SkiDoo. I recently put V-force reeds in and upgraded it with all the 09 clutch fixes, the primary bushing and the secondary belt adjustment cap so that I can ride more fix less. I have an MBRP can and upgraded the rear suspension because I weigh in about 280lbs. I never owned a sled until last year when I bought this one, and I will never not own one again. I've been to Golden, Revelstok, Valemount, and Kawkwa. I've even been to Likely,BC to ride so far.
Happy to be on board

Welcome to Snow and Mud 'Inv8r17' (Cheyne).... Ride on ! On the sign up ! :)
Thought you was on a diet ?? Guess U gots Camp ! :d

Top Bottom