Xm or pro

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a doo guy, and cant ride the chassis worth sheeeet but even with the hero snow in that video you can see the folding track and rear suspension work wonders. When sidehilling on spring snow you tend to panel slide or have your track wash out on steeper areas. It definately keeps a bite on the snow when tipped right over! Hopefully with the steering post angle change I will be able to get on one of these beasts this year. Gonna hold off takin the cat stickers of my truck until I demo it though. Cheers

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throw that guy on an M8 and you would probably see some magic. Best sled ever. Too many people drinking doo-laid in here.

here are some hints..
So for Polaris.. you could always go for the play on words with Pro-state.. or something eh..you used to have cows.. could even do pro lapse uterus or something maybe?? doolaide is a gooder though....

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are some hints..
So for Polaris.. you could always go for the play on words with Pro-state.. or something eh..you used to have cows.. could even do pro lapse uterus or something maybe?? doolaide is a gooder though....

M8s are the best sled ever made and they always will be. Polaris and Doo people are just too stupid and brand loyal to see it.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
M8s are the best sled ever made and they always will be. Polaris and Doo people are just too stupid and brand loyal to see it.

Go change your pants stat!!!! You have the wrong ones on.....

Your Cranky Pants....

Baa h haa ha ha hahhaaaaaa I know... I'm funny..................:high5::crazy::skidoo::skidoo:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I thought the 06 Rev was the best??????? Now I'm :confused:

I have a 10 Dragon, and have spent a lot of time on a 11 Pro. The 10 800 has more torque, but you can sure feel the difference of 40 lbs on a Pro. I grew up on Doo and nothing can beat the bottom end grunt, that they make. As well as the clean power through the top end.
I haven't ridden an XM yet, but shur would love to spend a few hours on one :D
IMHO...... XP's suk azz compared to a Rev (still haven't tried a XM yet:D
Pro's have it made, for now...................

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the 06 Rev was the best??????? Now I'm :confused:

I have a 10 Dragon, and have spent a lot of time on a 11 Pro. The 10 800 has more torque, but you can sure feel the difference of 40 lbs on a Pro. I grew up on Doo and nothing can beat the bottom end grunt, that they make. As well as the clean power through the top end.
I haven't ridden an XM yet, but shur would love to spend a few hours on one :D
IMHO...... XP's suk azz compared to a Rev (still haven't tried a XM yet:D
Pro's have it made, for now...................

I haven't got to ride an xm.......but if you can ride a xp and feel at home its an absolutely beautiful thing. And gives you an edge over other brands.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't got to ride an xm.......but if you can ride a xp and feel at home its an absolutely beautiful thing. And gives you an edge over other brands.

Well said. Its too bad some people can't get comfortable on the xp,xm. I hate settling too. LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jumping to a new sled is much easier when done cold turkey. Sell the old and don't look back. You'll learn quick

jessed

Reaction score
I liked both the pro and the XP. I just think polaris is built more simpler, which isnt nessarily a bad thing. I would have trusted the XP over the pro even if that isnt saying much. Im gonna try out the XM. There all pretty decent as long as there running. Driving 10 or 12 hours out to the mountians then find out you have to start wrenching sucks. I heard some issues with 12 etec flash, any truth to this?

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I liked both the pro and the XP. I just think polaris is built more simpler, which isnt nessarily a bad thing. I would have trusted the XP over the pro even if that isnt saying much. Im gonna try out the XM. There all pretty decent as long as there running. Driving 10 or 12 hours out to the mountians then find out you have to start wrenching sucks. I heard some issues with 12 etec flash, any truth to this?

Yeah me and some others had to have our computers flashed on the '12s. Not a big deal really. It was just something simple as resetting the headlight switch and restarting the machine. Unless you're talking about something else...

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buuut an xm handles and steers NOTHING like an xp, a whole new beast and good on them for seein there was needed changes for the mtn segment.

Soo since its nothing like the xp ( handling wise ) will it still give you this "edge" over other brands??

Top Bottom