XM home and wrapped !

signedge

Reaction score
Just use an exacto knife and put a small hole at the bottom of the bubble, (if you do it at the top water will eventually run in and create a large bubble and then your decal peels off) then push air or water out with thumb. There is always some reaction time with the glue and plastic. If you use water or just a drop of palm olive dish soap in a spray bottle will help but remember 10 degrees minimum for install and 24 hrs to adhere. Lots of the bubbles will disapear or pool together into one big one and then you can just pick the one little hole. To clean the glue from the existing decal use wd40. It emulsifies the glue. Then make sure to clean with soap and water or it will eat the glue from your wrap kit. Sled looks awesome ;)

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont fricken take a lighter to your wrap lol. You shouldnt be screwing with it so much right off the bat anyways.. Quite a few of those bubbles will go down after a few days or even up to a week.Heating up plastic will NOT make an air bubble go away.. I wrap ALL my sleds and its been the same thing everytime. It all depends on the quality of the wrap.... suprising enough the thicker/higher quality they are the easier it is to put on I find.. Its the damn paper thin cheap ones that will give you the most problems. IMO. looks great!

Lmao. Hell why not just take a tiger torch to it. I'm with T-Team. Wrapped numerous sleds. Wouldn't even worry about the bubbles. Cause once ya hit your first tree they go away.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ditto. Sop worrying about the bubbles.. It's not airbrushed! It's a 400 dollar sticker. People aren't going to be looking at it with a microscope. Taking knifes and pins to them.... I tired that once too then you just get water under and and it starts peeling. Just be happy with it one your going to screw it up! Link is also correct about the tree lol

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so just heat up the bubble area until the glue melts and t hen push it out with the squeegee ?

yes a bit of heat helps,,, but like others have mentioned let it sit,, get sun on it if you can (this is what the heat gun does) it should shrink that bubble and if its still there in a week or so in plus temps then I would use a pin head size hole with heat gun again as it will kinda seal the pin head hole with adhesive.

but it is amazing how many bubbles go away on their own be patient its hard I know lol

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto. Sop worrying about the bubbles.. It's not airbrushed! It's a 400 dollar sticker. People aren't going to be looking at it with a microscope. Taking knifes and pins to them.... I tired that once too then you just get water under and and it starts peeling. Just be happy with it one your going to screw it up! Link is also correct about the tree lol

that's my decal kit every year!!!! is the TREE, sap and green and bark lol all along the bottom and sides, freeride was white n green well brownish really mostly sap and bark sticks,,, fully custom

remove factory decals and add Tree marks haha just dont press too hard

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
that's my decal kit every year!!!! is the TREE, sap and green and bark lol all along the bottom and sides, freeride was white n green well brownish really mostly sap and bark sticks,,, fully custom

and everyone is unique..............hahahahaha

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rofl.... been there saw that

Top Bottom