Xm boost and air/fuel gauges

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a air/fuel and boost gauge bracket that attaches to the bars on an xm ? Also need an air/fuel and boost gauge , not really sure where to get one , maybe online ?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a air/fuel and boost gauge bracket that attaches to the bars on an xm ? Also need an air/fuel and boost gauge , not really sure where to get one , maybe online ?

Talk to Dave or Brandon at TSS they have a nice bracket to mount an AFR and boost gauge bracket to the XM.

If you're looking a little higher end KOSO makes a nice Air/ Fuel, Boost, Water Temp Gauge that works very well. You can also get a mount on the website there.

mctrailboss

Reaction score
aerocharger mounts theres on the dash to the right of the gauges. looks really professional with the bracket they use. also not as prone to injury in a roll over.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're looking a little higher end KOSO makes a nice Air/ Fuel, Boost, Water Temp Gauge that works very well. You can also get a mount on the website there.

That's a nice digital gauge, I like that

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Dave or Brandon at TSS they have a nice bracket to mount an AFR and boost gauge bracket to the XM.

Ya thinking that koso x2 might be the way to go, boost , afr and water temp all in one gauge , thanks for the info !

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a nice digital gauge, I like that

Ya thinking that koso x2 might be the way to go, boost , afr and water temp all in one gauge , thanks for the info !

It is a nice gauge. I had mine on most of last year. No problems. It is programmable so you can set Air Fuel, boost and water temp limits. Whenever a limit is exceeded it will light an LED on the top of the screen so even if the screen is covered in snow and your Air Fuel jumps you can still usually tell because the LEDs are still visible.

Top Bottom