Xenon head lights

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for my sled i was looking at Xenon bulbs...what would be the best for sledding the blue or yellow or clear ones? thanks any help appreciated

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for my sled i was looking at Xenon bulbs...what would be the best for sledding the blue or yellow or clear ones? thanks any help appreciated
I tryed them all in combination with diferrent colored goggle lenses.....If you ride in evenings or dark......clear goggles and clear white lights work best for me....Remember your goggles are going to effect the lights effectiveness.

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tryed them all in combination with diferrent colored goggle lenses.....If you ride in evenings or dark......clear goggles and clear white lights work best for me....Remember your goggles are going to effect the lights effectiveness.

thanks...i ride with cear goggles at night...what color or lights would be best for visability? xenon has a gas bulb or something and they say it is like a yellow one but clear...hides th dust or something...would they be any good? what would everyone sudjest for lights?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks...i ride with cear goggles at night...what color or lights would be best for visability? xenon has a gas bulb or something and they say it is like a yellow one but clear...hides th dust or something...would they be any good? what would everyone sudjest for lights?

We use white PIAA's and nothing else

Top Bottom