Wtf

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY SLED IS THE BEST AND GREATEST ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND THATS THAT EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS.......until i own something else

cadman22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny because on all these threads become brand bashing then they compare everything to skidoo and maxwell. everyone has there one opinion but everyone knows skidoo is the best.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know guys every brand is good some shine in areas like the turbo yamy's on an open bowl but know one will ride with you in the trees the cats and poos are good in the trees and turbo'd on the open bowls and skidoos are awsome from the truck to the cabin so we all got our place.

BYOB

Reaction score
Skidoo is constantly coming up with leading edge innovations... I hear they are gonna add another "X" to this years model. "X skidooX Summit X Highmark XX Freeride X". Total domination in a name like that!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know guys every brand is good some shine in areas like the turbo yamy's on an open bowl but know one will ride with you in the trees the cats and poos are good in the trees and turbo'd on the open bowls and skidoos are awsome from the truck to the cabin so we all got our place.

wanna tree ride? i'd glad to show you what a yammie can do in the tree's. ride my turbo everywhere i did my xp.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
enough said the other brands are just catching up.. Crap they are still behind. Snopro dont you think there is a little bit of a resemblance of the rev chassis on the pro and the cat? Oh yah that is old news to us doo guys weve move up and beyond. In two years from now christ they will look like xp's. Ski doo still leaders in technology.

Top Bottom