WTF is with the world?

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Do any of u ppls believe in the 2012 doomsday prediction's made by the ancient Myan's, Nostradamus, and First Nation cheifs?

Do u think its all sum fuzz like the Year 2000 screwups predictions? Or does it really make u think "is this the end?" or "WTF is with the world"

Just think of all the stuff thats happened not too long ago, and the stuff thats happening now.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
the way things are going a guy cant help but wonder.....

Do any of u ppls believe in the 2012 doomsday prediction's made by the ancient Myan's, Nostradamus, and First Nation cheifs?

Do u think its all sum fuzz like the Year 2000 screwups predictions? Or does it really make u think "is this the end?" or "WTF is with the world"

Just think of all the stuff thats happened not too long ago, and the stuff thats happening now.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mayans ran out of room on the calendar. the world will end when maxwell says it's time to end

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mayans ran out of room on the calendar. the world will end when maxwell says it's time to end

Exactly, the calendar ends nothing about the world ending. People just interpret things however they want to.

People who think so are crazy.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Exactly, the calendar ends nothing about the world ending. People just interpret things however they want to.

People who think so are crazy.

yes their calender ends, but Nostradamus, and many others have made very clear predictions of the end.....now that said none of them flat out say "the world will end" but they all agree that in 2012 there will be a major change in the world as we know it, and at the end of the mayan calender there is a lot that can be left to interpretation.......

crazy as it may sound, the flooding, earthquakes, tsunami's, droughts, and major increase in hurricanes in the past few years have to peak ones interest a little. I'm not saying i believe but i will sit back and take notice of what's going on in the world around me

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really has me wondering too. Because one never does know when the end will come(death) I just live each day one at a time and try to enjoy life as much as possible. Life is too short to worry about what is gonna happen in the future. Live in the moment!:d

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to wonder for sure, how can every country in the world be so close to bankruptcy. Who do we all owe the money too? If the house of cards come tumbling down it is not going to be good that is for sure......2012 sounds about the right time.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh come on now, how many Mayans do you think knew how to make a calendar? The only guy who did either quit, retired or died so no more calendar..... Don't mean nothing......

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh come on now, how many Mayans do you think knew how to make a calendar? The only guy who did either quit, retired or died so no more calendar..... Don't mean nothing......

the world better not end 2012 my playboy subscription doesnt run out till 2015 and yes its prepaid :d:d:d

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com

I hope it doesn't mean anything... A guy can't help but take notice to all the chit going on all over the world and wonder. I like modmanmike's take. Enjoy each day, because whether it's the end human kind, or, on a much smaller scale... Just an individuals time to go, you just never know. I certainly changed my take on life this summer after loosing a dear friend in a car wreck. She had her 2 month old baby in the car. She enjoyed the happiest two months of her life and then in the blink of an eye was gone. You just never know.

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
Back to WTF is with the world...
I think that we can all learn a lesson from the Japanese people. Look at the endless bullchit that they are going through. Total destruction and yet, no looting, no violence, no finger pointing, no fighting over food and water... I hate to say this about the country that I call home, but if something like that happened here we would have total chaos and everyone would be out for themselves. It's sad but unfortunately I think it's true.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do they say "all for one and one for all" Doesnt really apply anymore hey. nowadays its just "all for one". sad but true.

Top Bottom