WTB: wanting to put 151 on 98 670

sledhead131

Reaction score
need parts.. 151 X 2... 2.52 pitch..??, tunnel extension, and either rails or rail extensions... let me know what you got.. thanks

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need parts.. 151 X 2... 2.52 pitch..??, tunnel extension, and either rails or rail extensions... let me know what you got.. thanks

check out page 2 of just about any thing goe's thread. did someone say winter is coming....... make me an offer.... not sure of the pitch....... CHRIS

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Look for a 16" wide, little more work but makes a huge difference. You will have to drop to a 8 tooth driver also. Any ?? just PM me.

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, just make sure you are centered perfect when you press your new 8t drivers on. Also, once the track and drivers are installed remove any fasteners that may hit the track when running, these can be either be replaced with lower profile, reversed or whatever you can come up with.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use your 136 susp, and get some 144" rails then set the suspension back 3.5 inches. This will give you the correct distance for the 151" track and make your track approach angle better as well.

You will need a tunnel extension.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk to mountain magic for tunnel extension they will send you in the right direction or you could go to a fab shop that has the machines to bend you one.... you pay more though

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk to mountain magic for tunnel extension they will send you in the right direction or you could go to a fab shop that has the machines to bend you one.... you pay more though

Call Recreation Supply in Sask, they should have one to fit it.

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Call Recreation Supply in Sask, they should have one to fit it.

We also can deal with Recreation Supply at Mountain Magic. The price would be the same if you went through us as dealing direct with them and you would also get our after sale support for installation.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We also can deal with Recreation Supply at Mountain Magic. The price would be the same if you went through us as dealing direct with them and you would also get our after sale support for installation.

thanks again my extension work perfectly:):d

Top Bottom