Wtb boss highrise or modrise for gen 2

Reaction score
Looking for a boss highriseor midrise seat, anyone have one or know where i can find one? Im seatless and need one asap!!!

Last edited:

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just did up this hi rise shorty seat mod on the 05 Nine, I had a reject M-Series Boss seat where the stitching and zippers went out on it. Shaped the Boss foam to fit the 05 pan a little re work and stitch on the cover and it works great, other then the white Poo stains on the back of the seat!

IMGP1026.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

Pic of before I shaved the bottom out of the foam to fit the existing Pan

Reaction score
That looks awesome, ill have to show my old man that hes got a 900 and woould probley be interested in making one. And qestion lol. Do you know anyone with a gen 2 boss seat? Anyone?! It sucks being seatless

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, ya I'll check with buddy at the shop see what he has laying around i'll let you know and maybe heading down real soon so can hook up with you. Meantime if you find something around Cow town let me know can save you some transport costs.
Hay Kev you going to the Hill Climbs on Feb12th? Thinking of it myself just trying to locate another sled for a bud his sled made a descent in reverse down a chute let's say a rock and a skid mark 40 ft up a tree...lol

Top Bottom