WRP Seat Kits Now available!!

WRP Marc

Reaction score
Over the past few seasons WRP has offered a seat rebuild service for the Nytro, XP and RMK\Dragon\Pro sleds. You were required to send your seat pan to us for a complete rebuild. This seems to be quite a challenge for most to be without a seat for one week in the heart of snowmobile season. We now offer a kit that is easily installed by your local upholstery shop in about one hour. Please contact your local WRP dealer for more info or check out or website and store at the links list below.

These kits are available for: 2008-2011 Yamaha Nytro, 2008-2011 Polaris RMK\Dragon\Pro and the Ski Doo XP. The kit includes new cover and new foam.

Wasatch Recreational Products items - Get great deals on Mountain Tuff Running Boards, Mountain Assault Seats items on eBay Stores!

www.wr-products.com

Ph. 801-802-0617

Attachments

• Dragon red.jpg
    Dragon red.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Dragon foam.jpg
    Dragon foam.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 169

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, this is the rev forum so i'm not sure why you put this info here.......unless you offer this for the rev chassis too?;)

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, this is the rev forum so i'm not sure why you put this info here.......unless you offer this for the rev chassis too?;)

I notice this with alot of WRP stuff. Lots of great looking products but nothing offered for the Rev for some reason......

WRP Marc

Reaction score
I notice this with alot of WRP stuff. Lots of great looking products but nothing offered for the Rev for some reason......

If you go to our website you will see that we offer vents, boards and a seat for the Rev platform. In order to build you a seat i need to have the pan off of your sled sent to us.

Thanks

www.wr-products.com

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be. You do to. So what about the Assault seats. I send you the pan and you build a whole new seat? new frame, foam and cover or what? Are they taller or narrower than stock or anything? Got any pics of one installed on a Rev?
How much shipped to Canada?

WRP Marc

Reaction score
Well I'll be. You do to. So what about the Assault seats. I send you the pan and you build a whole new seat? new frame, foam and cover or what? Are they taller or narrower than stock or anything? Got any pics of one installed on a Rev?
How much shipped to Canada?

WRP Rev seat.

We utilize the stock pan, you get new foam, cover and new tail pieces to convert the seat to a summit. Also please understand that this seat foam is substantially more firm than stock, it is also 2" taller. If you are looking for a comfort seat for sit down riding this is not the seat for you. It is intended to improve your ergonimics for mountain riding. Shipping to Canada is $45.00 US Mail. The seat will only be in our shop for 1 business day.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• SD-ST-RV0307-YL.SMALL.png
    SD-ST-RV0307-YL.SMALL.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Ski Doo Web Pics (8).jpg
    Ski Doo Web Pics (8).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 129

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that looks alright. Can one deal with WRP directly or does it have to be done through a dealer?
And all you need is the pan shipped to you then correct?

Top Bottom