WRP Mountain AIRE Vent Kits Available!!!!

WRP Marc

Reaction score
WRPs Mountain AIREVent Kit products include two separate and distinct product lines. The “Alloy Series” which utilizes aluminum for its base frame structure, and the “Kydex Series” which uses Kydex thermoplastic as its base frame material.

Both materials perform well in the engine / clutch compartment environments where they are designed to be installed.

The “Alloy Series” provides a little more of a bling “look” to the product where the aluminum can be seen through the mesh vent fabrics.

The “Kydex Series” delivers a more stealthy “look” to the product where its blacked out characteristics deliver more of a “stealthy” sleek look.

Both series incorporate a medium-fine mesh screen material to deter most snow from entering the engine / clutch compartment with the addition of a very-fine filter screen material being added along with the medium-fine mesh screen material on the clutch-side main vent(s) to all-but eliminate clutch belt slippage.

Attachments

• PO-V-Alum-IQ0510.jpg
    PO-V-Alum-IQ0510.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 79
  • PO-V-Kydex-IQ0510.jpg
    PO-V-Kydex-IQ0510.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 96

WRP Marc

Reaction score
[media]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac55/MountainAssaultSeats/PO-V-Alum-IQ0510.jpg[/media]

WRPs “Alloy Series” vent kits utilize T5052 aluminum as the base frame material, and incorporate a medium-fine mesh screen material to deter most snow from entering the engine / clutch compartment with the addition of a very-fine filter screen material being added along with the medium-fine mesh screen material on the clutch-side main vent(s) to all-but eliminate clutch belt slippage.

All “Alloy Series” vent kit frames are precision CNC Laser cut to maintain the fit, finish, and integrity of each and every vent component design.

The“Alloy Series” vent kits are to be set-off with a WRP mountain logo aluminum plate on the larger vents to give it a finished and professional look.

The “Alloy Series” will be made available in three levels of venting, (Stage I, Stage II, and Stage III) for most supported models.
Stage I kits will typically include the basics, a left and right main side pod vent. Stage II kits will incorporate the main vents along with some hood and or dash pod venting. And finally, for the extreme performance rider, our Stage III kits will be all-in kits which incorporate all of the features of both Stage I and Stage II venting, and adding more to provide the highest degree of air flow for those high heat, demanding engine / clutch atmospheres.
Stage I "Alloy Series" MSRP $120
Stage II and Stage III Comming Soon

[media]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac55/MountainAssaultSeats/AC-V-Alum-M0510.jpg[/media]
WRPs “Kydex Series” vent kits utilize Kydex thermoplastic as the base frame material, and incorporate a medium-fine mesh screen material to deter most snow from entering the engine / clutch compartment with the addition of a very-fine filter screen material being added along with the medium-fine mesh screen material on the clutch-side main vent(s) to all-but eliminate clutch belt slippage.

All “Kydex Series” vent kit frames are precision CNC WaterJet cut to maintain the fit, finish, and integrity of each and every vent component design.

Kydex® is a much better suited thermoplastic vs. the typical industry standard ABS plastic. Kydex® exhibits dramatically improved performance in the following areas;

• Cold crack resistance
• Heat resistance
• Impact resistance
• Flexural strength
• Flexability

WRP has conducted independent in-house testing to prove-out each of these performance characteristics, and feels strongly about its superiority in this application. While Kydex remains a significantly more expensive material vs. ABS, WRP intends to market and sell its “Kydex Series” vents kits at competitive prices vs. ABS alternatives.

The “Kydex Series” vent kits are to be set-off with a WRP mountain logo aluminum plate on the larger vents to give it a finished and professional look.

The “Kydex Series” will be made available in three levels of venting, (Stage I, Stage II, and Stage III) for most supported models.

Stage I kits will typically include the basics, a left and right main side pod vent. Stage II kits will incorporate the main vents along with some hood and or dash pod venting. And finally, for the extreme performance rider, our Stage III kits will be all-in kits which incorporate all of the features of both Stage I and Stage II venting, and adding more to provide the highest degree of air flow for those high heat, demanding engine / clutch atmospheres.

Stage I "Kydex Series" MSRP $93
Stage II and Stage III Comming Soon

Attachments

• PO-V-Alum-IQ0510.jpg
    PO-V-Alum-IQ0510.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 75
  • PO-V-Kydex-IQ0510.jpg
    PO-V-Kydex-IQ0510.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Top Bottom