Wraps

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I good buddy of mine is doing up some wraps for my sled, here is one of them. He owns a business http://www.xlbranding.com/ does commercial vehicles but says he can pretty much wrap anything. Any way some feedback is good, its all custum too so use your imagination!!
The wrap in the pic is just a sample so he wasnt worried about imperfections!!
Hit me up if you have any questions! 780-288-2673
Kore

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 358

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
some approximate pricing would be awesome. I was thinking of getting my hood and side panels done up on my rev.

Billard

Reaction score
Had a wrap done last year, goy totally ripped off by GEL FX, guy by the first name Kelly, and Shelby Graphics out of Camrose, guy by the name of Al. If you have a chance to deal with any of these two, don't do it.
Derek Billard
Red Deer

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
looking to put some stuff on the outside of our trailer. Not necessarily a wrap, would he do big stickers for example?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i good buddy of mine is doing up some wraps for my sled, here is one of them. He owns a business XL Branding does commercial vehicles but says he can pretty much wrap anything. Any way some feedback is good, its all custum too so use your imagination!!
The wrap in the pic is just a sample so he wasnt worried about imperfections!!
Hit me up if you have any questions! 780-288-2673
kore

hey core........ What would a hood and console cost done exactly like that? My kids 800 summit would look good wrapped like that!!!

Top Bottom