Wrap or polish?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg
Sled right after RTryder polished it.

Vets07

Reaction score
I vote polished if u keep it up with mothers mag and aluminum polish (very waxy) it sheds snow very well. Just like a wrap.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had this same question to answer this summer. I decided to not get the tunnel portion of my wrap; as my personal preference is a polished tunnel.......for now.:rolleyes: Once you get a few hours (beerz) into a tunnel it sheds snow just as well as any wrap. My tunnel never has snow stuck to it; and only requires a quick (one beer) going over with polish to keep it up. I do think that the wrapped tunnels look awesome too though.......:beer::beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They both look like crap after a hard riding season so take your pick. I prefer the wraps

After a year of riding my tunnel still looks the same as it did when I finished polishing it before it was ever ridden. Then again I've never been mistaken for someone that rides hard either. :rolleyes:

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure judging by your profile pic boydo you polished the tunnel on my m1 last weekend , this guy is awesome , well worth the money

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just couldn't pay someone to polish mine. It's part of the experience and the reward!!

Top Bottom