WR 450 Handle Bar Risers?

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats a good hieght of riser to go with.....haven't rode few quite a few years...was riding last week and it felt like the bars were to low...I'm 6' 5"..the bike is a 07 wr450 with the pro taper bars....thanks

Cowboy151

Reaction score
On my scoot I went with a 4 inch drop ATV bar to get the height I was looking for. Nice clean fit with no extra parts to come loose.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a riser on my CRF450, it moved the bars up and forward 3" I think. The forward part of the rise actually only keeps the bars just above where they are stock, otherwise they only move up and back towards you and your precious cockpit space. Clear as mud? Sorry I can't remember where I got them. thumpertalk will have the info.

It made 100% difference.

Waxy

Reaction score
Search for a guy named BigDR, either on Google or Thumpertalk.

He makes some really nice risers that move the bars up AND forward, which is critical. I had them on my DRZ and they were awesome, worth every penny.

He's in Canada too, which makes things really easy.

Waxy

ON EDIT - Here's his website - http://www.barrisersonline.com/

superduty 348

Reaction score
I have an wr450 also and found the bars too low. I put a set of bar risers on from barrisers .com and it is alot better.I am 6' and the bars were low for me couldn't image at 6.5'. He is in BC, quick service.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed a set of risers my bro had laying around onto my EXC and WOW! They look awesome. The bike looks so tall, and it's going to be perfect for riding. I only finished late so I didn't have time to go for a test ride, but I'll go tonight, and post pics up of the ape hangers.

Top Bottom