wow robby gordon razor 4 seater

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow my buddy just bought bought a robby gordon 4 seater special edition razor and wow it looks awesome big fox shocks and long travel suspension 12inches of wheel travel this razor looks awesome cant wait to go for a rip in it :d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Crazy Wheeler also bought one...waiting for pics and a full report.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are pretty cool but man are they BIG, if i had 3 others to pack though it would prob still be my first choice.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got three in at work and have sold all three. sweet unit. lots of ground clearance and awesome suspension. whenever i backed it up i kept looking for the mirrors so i could see where i was going.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SUGGESTED.....but with a little shopping around you can get one for $1400 less than what cycleworks is selling them for. Should hopefully have mine by the end of next week.

I would like to see a picture of one next to either a Teryx, Rhino or other Rzr just to compare size.

mikecbi

Reaction score
is that the same engine as the 2 seater rzr?i would think it would be a little under powered with 4 people in it if it is only an 800

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont know looks like my buddys rips pretty good with four people in it just saying;)

Top Bottom