wow injured 5 days before my first trip!!!!

brewster

Reaction score
Well I booked off Dec 3 & 4th from work just to finish prep for the big first trip to the mountains. I had bought my wife an 07 phazer mtx thats in great shape, only 500klms chopped the stock muffler and T.I.G welded on a stainless magnaflow muffler. Also tuned up her sled and my 08 XP 800 and was so ready for her second and my numerous trips to the wonderful rocky mountain outback i love so much. Then on Nov 27 i fell on a piece of steel at work and hurt my knee, then it got infected and huge and i have to go the the hospital 3 times a day for iv therapy. Needless to say i'm very jealous of all you powder hounds like me that are up there ripping it up!!!!!!!!! oh and my wife just said she looked really cute in her new black and hot pink gear:)

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I booked off Dec 3 & 4th from work just to finish prep for the big first trip to the mountains. I had bought my wife an 07 phazer mtx thats in great shape, only 500klms chopped the stock muffler and T.I.G welded on a stainless magnaflow muffler. Also tuned up her sled and my 08 XP 800 and was so ready for her second and my numerous trips to the wonderful rocky mountain outback i love so much. Then on Nov 27 i fell on a piece of steel at work and hurt my knee, then it got infected and huge and i have to go the the hospital 3 times a day for iv therapy. Needless to say i'm very jealous of all you powder hounds like me that are up there ripping it up!!!!!!!!! oh and my wife just said she looked really cute in her new black and hot pink gear:)

So is she still going....?:d

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get well soon,.. one of my apprentices had a snow blade fall over he was setting up and scratch his calf. He was off for 6weeks because of infections and was also on IV treatment. It left a pretty good scar.

brewster

Reaction score
heheheh she thought that was great. thanks for your support lol

brewster

Reaction score
i'm preying to the snow gods that they help heal my knee so i can go.

Top Bottom