wow!!!!!! electro-boost

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol damnit by the thread title it sounded like you had tried it.

a guy on snowest has one and he says when he hits the button his rpms do spike so it is doing something but he hasnt had time to test it out

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was ALL the hype over on snowest last year then it quickly died overnight and never showed up again.

ken from specialty was also pushing it at the sled show last year. and i will say this it did move a serious volume of air.

the problem is that you would be suprised how much air 2 40mm carbs suck at 8200rpm.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Well, if you are into it (im not but one of my guys is) the ricers have been doing stuff like this for a long time, and are producing some serious HP comparable to a turbo without the issues and no lag...

The diesel crowd has been trying variations of this as well and seem to only be able to blow the heads off, so hard to measure hp gain, but assuming that your head breaks all the studs and comes throught the hood, they are 'assuming' there is a major hp gain...

Never know, could be a fantastic product...I will let some others test it first though...

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it works as promised it should sell itself.
If I was pushing them I would send one to a 3rd party like DynoTech and do a before and after dyno test and let the numbers speak for themselves.
Since I haven't seen such a test done I'm skeptical.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it works as promised it should sell itself.
If I was pushing them I would send one to a 3rd party like DynoTech and do a before and after dyno test and let the numbers speak for themselves.
Since I haven't seen such a test done I'm skeptical.

x2, I agree, would be sweet to get some pos feedback for sure

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya was reading about it on s w cant even find a website for them tho the guy selling or maybe he invented it sounds pretty upset at the peeps on s w and doo talk i was just hoping to hear some good news about it. honestly i would love a 10% hp gain for only $800

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya was reading about it on s w cant even find a website for them tho the guy selling or maybe he invented it sounds pretty upset at the peeps on s w and doo talk i was just hoping to hear some good news about it. honestly i would love a 10% hp gain for only $800

Yep, and it would all go away and he could sell a ton of them if he offered proof. Probably the best $1000 he spend would be to book a day of dyno time with a well know unbiased operator.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, heard lots about it, but no actual hp proofs or et times or real paper #'s...... Other than what a couple of them claim with their sleds...... Theoretically it should work, but that is in theory

Drink

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently, there is no electroboost. The supplier of the fans or blowers quit making the model that Between the Lines Designs was testing. BTLD is currently looking for a new brand of blower to use then you will start hearing about it again.

Top Bottom