Would you buy a used sled online?...

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, this thread started with "would you buy a used sled online" and ends with "I bought a used sled online". Time will tell but happy so far.
Also a HUGE THANK YOU to nytro mtx and Twig for picking up the sled an hauling it to Golden. I owe you guys big time. Due to the different timezone I ended up coming an hour later. Poor guys were starving by by time I came.
Can't wait to go riding.
Let it snow!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the title says. Would you buy a used sled from a guy on say kijiji, craigslist, etc without seeing it in person?
'Tis almost the season and I still haven't pulled the trigger. Seems like most of the sleds that fit my expectations (wishes) and more importantly price range are in AB.
I bought a Porsche Slantnose sight unseen from Maine for $30500 USD. Wired Him the money flew to the Manchester Airport and he dropped the car off and I drove home. It was one hell of a 6 day road trip. It was everything I expected. Now its worth $100 000 USD or more. Anyway I have a Mountain Magic M8 Turbo Im selling. If your interested let me know.

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a Porsche Slantnose sight unseen from Maine for $30500 USD. Wired Him the money flew to the Manchester Airport and he dropped the car off and I drove home. It was one hell of a 6 day road trip. It was everything I expected. Now its worth $100 000 USD or more. Anyway I have a Mountain Magic M8 Turbo Im selling. If your interested let me know.

Wow! I would NEVER wire that much money. Especially to someone across the border. But sounds like the deal worked in your favour.
I picked up a sled last Friday. Thanks anyways.

Top Bottom