Worlds Most Irresponsible ATV accessory!

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop The Nonsense. If you hate the sound of the pounding boom box on the streets where you live, you’ll now get to hear it in the fun of your next atv ride from the Boom Box by Tamarackatv.com. This product is sure to add to the negative view the general (non riding atv) public holds of this endangered sport.

I won’t go into all the details of the product, its on their website, but think we should boycott this company of any purchases of their products untill this product is removed from the market. I emailed them and expressed this same opinion.

When we support a product like this we are driving nails into the coffin of atv’ing.

A post on ATV Frontier - ATV Forums, News, Reviews, Chat, Maps, Classifieds and More News say’s it a lot better than I can so check it out and let Tamarack know how you feel and why!

Support responsible ATV’ing and support a boycott if you can.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Stop The Nonsense. If you hate the sound of the pounding boom box on the streets where you live, you’ll now get to hear it in the fun of your next atv ride from the Boom Box by Tamarackatv.com. This product is sure to add to the negative view the general (non riding atv) public holds of this endangered sport.

I won’t go into all the details of the product, its on their website, but think we should boycott this company of any purchases of their products untill this product is removed from the market. I emailed them and expressed this same opinion.

When we support a product like this we are driving nails into the coffin of atv’ing.

A post on ATV Frontier - ATV Forums, News, Reviews, Chat, Maps, Classifieds and More News say’s it a lot better than I can so check it out and let Tamarack know how you feel and why!

WOW!!!! How about the LOUD friggin barkin quads and bikes??? I think that you should start there versus worry about a music system that may sell only a few.

These comments are equal to somebody b!tchin about the pollution from a quad versus the 10 idling trucks in the parking lot... fight the battles where it matters... and a few dozen radios is not where the fight should be!

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't condone the product, but at the same time, I don't think it will put out sound louder than a group of machines tearing it up. It's not practical in any kind of environment anyway, so regardless, I don't see it becoming popular. and with a 550 dollar price tag... well, enough said.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't condone the product, but at the same time, I don't think it will put out sound louder than a group of machines tearing it up. It's not practical in any kind of environment anyway, so regardless, I don't see it becoming popular. and with a 550 dollar price tag... well, enough said.

I guess my point is that if "a group of machines tearing it up" sound ticks off the non riding public why give them 100 db more to bitch about. Hope you're right about possible lack of popularity.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cant agree with you more....ipod helmets are available. I love sleddding to Bon Jovi....but that doesn't mean everyone does......Noise can be pollution too.
How are things on KOOTENAY LAKE?

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to sled a lot but now I use the quad on tracks. Same thing, just slower and not as expensive as a good mountain sled. With the tracks, my quad now becomes 4 season.

Sounds like you're familiar with Kootenay Lake area?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to sled a lot but now I use the quad on tracks. Same thing, just slower and not as expensive as a good mountain sled. With the tracks, my quad now becomes 4 season.

Sounds like you're familiar with Kootenay Lake area?

Cabin on the other side from you

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take it then, Ainsworth, Woodbury, or Mirror Lake?

If I never posted this before, you might enjoy the winter quadding. Gray Creek, Crawford Bay, Riondel, & North.

mongrol_1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yup to the upper road Hot Springs.
Nice album...it's heavan out there foresure.....you do the gray creek pass in the winter?
Fish the cold mourning under the power lines...sled the afternoon.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Know the area really well. When I was a little kid, my parents used to take us up to a spot near 'loon lake" above ainsworth where there was a carbonated cold water spring.
We'd take oranges and lemons and mix the water with juice for our own bubbly beverage.

Do they still call the lake "Loon"?

\

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Know the area really well. When I was a little kid, my parents used to take us up to a spot near 'loon lake" above ainsworth where there was a carbonated cold water spring.
We'd take oranges and lemons and mix the water with juice for our own bubbly beverage.

Do they still call the lake "Loon"?
If were talking about the same lake the locals call it caveman lake
Well sorry for hijacking your thread.........a Mod should be on shortly to warn me. Take care of the most beautiful lake in the world for us.....nice talking to you. We'll have to have a beer at Jones Boys some time

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well...its slightly interesting but at the same time... hard to say, im right on the fenceline for good or bad in this topic here.

Top Bottom