world needs a reset button

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everytime i turn on the news channel it depresses me more and more... gas goin up again, groceries goin up again, natural gas prices, electricity... when will it end?

something huge has to happen and make things simple again

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the price of oil can just keep rising and rising as it means my bottom line just keeps rising and rising, lol, But Kaduffy needs a bullet in the head!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I have to pay a bit more to live where I live, all I can say is "Thank God" I don't live in Iraq, Saudi, Libya, Ethiopia, Montreal, N. Korea, Somalia, Cuba...need I go on? Be careful what you complain about. We are so lucky to be born in this country and have everything we have.:beer:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I have to pay a bit more to live where I live, all I can say is "Thank God" I don't live in Iraq, Saudi, Libya, Ethiopia, Montreal, N. Korea, Somalia, Cuba...need I go on? Be careful what you complain about. We are so lucky to be born in this country and have everything we have.:beer:

Very very true. :beer::beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

bwa hahaha montreal.....thats a gooder

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it took a few generations to get to this point, the time justin beibers. the last world reset was ww2 when everyone had to sacrifice for the better good. i dont want ww3... no more quading

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you are soooooo right on this. I have to travel for work in some of the poorest areas of this planet and I thank my lucky stars that I live in Canada. I just got back from Europe and UK and still glad to live where I do. So much traffic and people over there. I was showing some pictures of sledding to some colleagues of mine in Germany and they asked me how much does it cost for permits to ride on the mountains. They could not believe we can simply drive and unload with no permits and restrictions (like in Europe)

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are soooooo right on this. I have to travel for work in some of the poorest areas of this planet and I thank my lucky stars that I live in Canada. I just got back from Europe and UK and still glad to live where I do. So much traffic and people over there. I was showing some pictures of sledding to some colleagues of mine in Germany and they asked me how much does it cost for permits to ride on the mountains. They could not believe we can simply drive and unload with no permits and restrictions (like in Europe)

dont say that too loud! that'll be next!
but ya North America Rocks!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill gladly pay more at the pump if it mean the price of oil is going up.. sold one of my houses today, was listed for 9 months!! glad to see the market picking up

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everytime i turn on the news channel it depresses me more and more... gas goin up again, groceries goin up again, natural gas prices, electricity... when will it end?

something huge has to happen and make things simple again

It will eventually but won't be hear to see it

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hear that. It may cost close to a mortgage payment to fill up the truck, and we may freeze our asses off for more than half the year, but we don't have 6 lb spiders, I've never had to guard the kids from alligators, or picked my roof out of the neighbors yard. Things could be a hell of alot worse.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish we could go back into the 90's where fuel was cheaper... but not only that where there was not so many laws compared to today... especially the one about the potato gun :p

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any ways isn't that why we ride, to get away from it all (the political problems that there trying to rub on us, god damn taxes that get us nowhere but just put money in the gvt pockets) man if it means i need to pay 2.00$ for fuel it's worth getting away from all the crap. Lifes short, enjoy it while it lasts and don't complain over a 30 cent raise in fuel. you still bought fuel when it went from 60 cents to a buck 20... Seems you need to go out riding more.:p

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I'm not jumping for joy every time I see a rise at the pumps but getting Pi$$ed about it isn't going to bring the price down. Live, Love, Laugh and Ride.:beer:

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I don't think we are out of the recession yet. Maybe the companies are out of it but the people are not and there are still many people I know with debt from this last go around. I was reading a article saying the average Canadians debt is at an all time high with 92k not including their house. The government is now concerned with how much debt people are taking on. There is some really greedy people out there who will cause a second recession and to be honest I can't wait because prices will come down again and maybe the greedy people will wake up. Throughout history humans show that we never learn from past mistakes we just keep making the same ones over and over lol.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I don't think we are out of the recession yet. Maybe the companies are out of it but the people are not and there are still many people I know with debt from this last go around. I was reading a article saying the average Canadians debt is at an all time high with 92k not including their house. The government is now concerned with how much debt people are taking on. There is some really greedy people out there who will cause a second recession and to be honest I can't wait because prices will come down again and maybe the greedy people will wake up. Throughout history humans show that we never learn from past mistakes we just keep making the same ones over and over lol.
The greediest people are the banks who keep giving out loans to people who will never be able to repay them. No doubt there are a lot of stupid people out there who are in over their heads but the banks just keep accommodating their stupidity. Down the road they'll all want "Bail Outs" like the US banks got.:rant:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The greediest people are the banks who keep giving out loans to people who will never be able to repay them. No doubt there are a lot of stupid people out there who are in over their heads but the banks just keep accommodating their stupidity. Down the road they'll all want "Bail Outs" like the US banks got.:rant:

That is for sure. A friend of mine in Arizona had to foreclose his business last spring eventhough he was paying his mortgage but was not paying the interest on his line of credit thru the same bank. The bank forced him to shut her down as they had a deadline from the US government to submit their losses by July 31, 2010. The government paid out the losses so the banks can have a clean slate and issue out loans again to stimulate the economy. So much for helping out the smaller guy!

Cranes10

Reaction score
Anyone hear of "the world will end in 2012".. We have no issues, spend now and have fun..

Just saying cause i watched the movie 2012 last night!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I have to pay a bit more to live where I live, all I can say is "Thank God" I don't live in Iraq, Saudi, Libya, Ethiopia, Montreal, N. Korea,[B]edmonton,[/B] Somalia, Cuba...need I go on? Be careful what you complain about. We are so lucky to be born in this country and have everything we have.:beer:

there fixed it for ya

Top Bottom