Work in progress

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are two projects that i have to get done by Dec 5 Weekend. Both sleds will have a port and polish and one is getting a drop and roll and NOS. The last pic is the pipe after it hit the pine tree which started the projects.

Attachments

• HPIM2494.jpg
    HPIM2494.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 38
  • HPIM2495.jpg
    HPIM2495.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 40
  • HPIM2496.jpg
    HPIM2496.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 36
  • HPIM2497.jpg
    HPIM2497.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 35
  • HPIM2498.jpg
    HPIM2498.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 39
  • HPIM2503.jpg
    HPIM2503.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 37
  • HPIM2501.JPG
    HPIM2501.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 43

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are two projects that i have to get done by Dec 5 Weekend. Both sleds will have a port and polish and one is getting a drop and roll and NOS. The last pic is the pipe after it hit the pine tree which started the projects.

wow looks like you have alot a head of you good luck

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a before pic of the one that hit the tree?? Been there, done that..... Don't plan on dooin' that again. Lol

I'll try to dig one up. Hit the tree on the back side of lucille. Had some fun trying to get it out of the bowl. It was on the last day so it wasn't so bad. I fixed up the sled for our last trip of the year with tek screws and duct tape. worked ok.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummmmmmmmmmm how fast were u gooing when u hit the tree??

Justin:rolleyes:

going down hill on the back side. pretty steep but only coasting. tree had some good roots. It was about five inches thick. It was early spring and the back side was getting icy so we moved over on the hill to mark a better path. We saw a line in the trees but misjudged the area. I still think that tree moved in front of us.:d

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going down hill on the back side. pretty steep but only coasting. tree had some good roots. It was about five inches thick. It was early spring and the back side was getting icy so we moved over on the hill to mark a better path. We saw a line in the trees but misjudged the area. I still think that tree moved in front of us.:d

they always do that?

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL
ya i no.. Ask my 12 year old brother he will tell u how it happensLOL
Sorry no pics of the crash!:(

Justin

Top Bottom