Reaction score
I do have experiance,, heres a few shots of my previous cabana skillzz
cabana.jpg

cabana 2.jpg

YUP I am bringing my short shorts,,, MANKINI is coming

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, your a professional! Ya, we are at the same spot... I will look into the Days Inn though if that's where you guys are....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, your a professional! Ya, we are at the same spot... I will look into the Days Inn though if that's where you guys are....

days inn was $100 per night includes the continental serve your self breaky with waffles, bagles, juice, cereal and all sorts of other goodies, big secure parking,, hot tub in and out... Im easy nothing booked yet, I just put the word to a few.

this could be a fun weekend

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
days inn was $100 per night includes the continental serve your self breaky with waffles, bagles, juice, cereal and all sorts of other goodies, big secure parking,, hot tub in and out... Im easy nothing booked yet, I just put the word to a few.

this could be a fun weekend

Just called, they are all booked up that weekend.. :(

We still have our room at the Revelstoke Lodge though

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are booked at Peaks. We got the ok to arrive there Fri am and park and ride from there and check in when we get back. So we'll be at Peaks around 9-9:30 Fri am and ready to ride!!! DO NOT use up all the fun on Thursday night...LOL

We have two rooms with common LR for socializing...and we booked a private hot tub for Friday night :D None available for Sat, but we'll be banqueting anyways and the dudes, well, they don't need to be tubbing together in our absence :eek:

So, Pigger....they still have a couple rooms at Peaks if you're interested. Sledmamma and skinnybitch are there too. :D

Yeah, sounds like JT is coming to the Ladies Ride!!! :confused:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup! Makes for too long of a day driving home! Plus....if the snow is really good I may just have to call in sick and go riding for another day!!! ;)

I was plannng to leave Sunday too, but I hear the "bug" you are going to catch is very *contagious*... cough, cough!!

Top Bottom