DSCN1666.jpg

DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1706.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

DSCN1719.jpg

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome shots. Aside from a 30.06, they're about the only thing nasty enough to take down a grizzly. Wouldn't want to be on foot when you came across that.

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics are they personal or someone elses ?

Someone sent them to me. If it was me I would probably still be cleaning out my drawers.

I just thought the pics were pretty good and wanted to share.

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome Pictures I have never had the chance to see one in the wild. Seen 2 badgers battling once in the middle of our home cemetary for about 10 min pretty cool, wish I would have had a camera.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those are wicked pictures. Last time i personally seen a wolverine was in the Northwest Territories at the Diavik diamond project in 1996 to 98. when i was drilling up there. They're something else.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those are some sweet pics,,,dont come across somethin like that every day!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool pics. 13 years of surveying and 9 years in the oil patch and I've never seen one. Seen cougars/mountain lions several times....thought that was pretty cool as they are very elusive as well....but never a wolverine. We came upon a biologist on a Tundra at Sale Mountain in Revy one time about 5 years ago and he said he was up there studying Wolverines....think about that next time you sneak off from the group to go have a break for nature! LOL.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats sweet never have seen a live one before myself. but friends of ours her parents had one in their yard in the cynthia area about 1.5yr ago. gave the cats a real good beatin.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is true, they are the only little animal that will go after a grizzly that is crazy....

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are super neat animals ,just muscle claws and teeth.. A good friend of mine was out on a fishing trip and one went thru there camp and pissed all over everything and destroyed alot of stuff also..

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
They are super neat animals ,just muscle claws and teeth.. A good friend of mine was out on a fishing trip and one went thru there camp and pissed all over everything and destroyed alot of stuff also..

Sounds like pistonbroke at a S&M suds night...............:d

tbosch

Reaction score
Great pics. I ran in to one on the road to firebag north of mcmurray about 10 years ago. It stopped in the middle of the road stood up on its hind legs and swatted and growled at the front of my F-350. He didnt seem to have a fear in the world.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A rare sight. Thanks for sharing. One of the few creatures I have never seen.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool pics. 13 years of surveying and 9 years in the oil patch and I've never seen one. Seen cougars/mountain lions several times....thought that was pretty cool as they are very elusive as well....but never a wolverine. We came upon a biologist on a Tundra at Sale Mountain in Revy one time about 5 years ago and he said he was up there studying Wolverines....think about that next time you sneak off from the group to go have a break for nature! LOL.

At the North Hill Inn?

Top Bottom