WKM M1100t HD cam big snow Dec 28

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
Raining in town so it was really heavy 2-3'+ snow. Had Hijackers on mine and the carbon M1100t. We were working on clutching but didn't expect that kind of snow. The Carbon worked quite a bit better than mine with over 35lbs less weight, fresh air intake we did with the new hood, and the Camo Extreme 2.5".

It was also the first ride for the JL stereo M8 153 Thrasher. We didn't have any bar bags that would work so the ipod didn't get mounted like we wanted but it still worked awesome. You could easily hear it riding under full throttle, and so could anyone with 30' of you. Had as many people looking at that as the carbon M1100t. The orange LED underglow looked killer when the light got lower.

This was in Super Bowl at Allen Creek in Valemount. Snow was sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEdAy..._order&list=UL

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much boost was that? Looks like it just matched the stock two strokes...

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
Stock 2s were not close, had one in our group. Very much the same as the pump gas turbo m8 in our group though, my sled and rider are 150lbs heavier. There was other stock XP and RMK's around too.

We all know your sister is a superstar rider, but we are talking about sleds here.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all know your sister is a superstar rider, but we are talking about sleds here.
well, if you are going to do some bragging about your sled maybe cracking the throttle open more than halfway would help your cause. looks like another case of too much money and no riding ability. nice get-off in the vid....I think I saw a crash like that once on hee haw....

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be smart but i don't think it is that great to be climbing and climbing above someone that is stuck on a hill. Be careful!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: tas

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like epic snow conditions! Do I see a new track in your future. Thanks Gene. Was that the highjacker 2.0 or the 1.9?

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
1. Not sure where you saw me bragging about my sled? I think you're alone in that assumption.
2. Of course you own a M1100t so you know 7800 is WOT. I was down 600-800 RPM, let me do the math, you seem a little challenged, is around 7-7200, which is what it is in the vid. But of course you already knew all that, which makes your uninformed and classless comments completely useless. And if we are being completely honest I will have to admit that is the first time I've ever fallen off....ever. No good riders ever fall off. Give me a break hero and go grab a cookie.

Nothing wrong with the the avy comment. Where he was stuck was the front of a large flatter transition, quite a ways before it went vertical again. I've done avy training 3 times and most of my riding group has. We had a guy buried that was a happy ending last year so we are pretty careful when reading the terrain.

tas

Reaction score
Nice video. The M1100T is quite decieving because it is so quiet. You can really be going great but sound like you are not doing a thing.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Not sure where you saw me bragging about my sled? I think you're alone in that assumption.
2. Of course you own a M1100t so you know 7800 is WOT. I was down 600-800 RPM, let me do the math, you seem a little challenged, is around 7-7200, which is what it is in the vid. But of course you already knew all that, which makes your uninformed and classless comments completely useless. And if we are being completely honest I will have to admit that is the first time I've ever fallen off....ever. No good riders ever fall off. Give me a break hero and go grab a cookie.
that's what I thought. half throttle....is that how you drove your 300+ horsepower apex for four years too? someone must have got a good deal on a gently ridden sled.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The helmet cam must just be deceiving... I'd have to see these things rip in person.

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
Too much weight added, playing with different arms. Not sure if I like the stock helix, maybe not with the clutching we were trying out. As far as boost it had over 20 max but that would have only been when it shifted all the way out. Going to put some guages on it when I have time but it's been busy at the shop so little time to work on it.

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it sounded like to much pin weight, hit a rut or harder snow and it pulled down, good luck... we were out with one in fernie, he was running 57mph track speeds, in the trees it was .....

Top Bottom