Wiper blades

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought some Armor all edge silicone wiper blades from crappy tire for the wife's car and boy was I disappointed!. For the cost of these these blades and all the hype they were promoted with they don't work worth a damn. Just giving my two cents worth on a new product.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a set for my Nissan and they were total crap. They come with a 2 year warranty, bring them back and get something else. I returned mine to crappy tire and exchanged them for their house brand, much better. I also got a small refund as they were cheaper.

joeboo73

Reaction score
New Wipers

I got a new set of wiper blades on my car (a Peugeot, made in France ).
I think they might be too big because they hang over the edges a little, but I don't care, they work great and I would have to say that they are the only blades I have ever had that I actually like to watch working. Call me crazy, but lately I have been driving around non-stop with them on.
I've even been pulled over and the cop asked to go for a ride so he could watch them work.
They were outrageously expensive (being French), but safety is my main concern and like I said, they work great. Let me know if you would like a pair for your car.
scrolldown......

Attachments

• wiper blades.bmp
    77.8 KB · Views: 103

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats awesome. personally i have always used the cheap meatl ones from crappy tire. they work fine for me. i think next i might try a set from princess auto. they sell a knock off of the reflex from crappy tire but they only cost as much as the cheap metal ones.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll take one set, Don't think it it would be a good idea to put a set of these on the wifes SUV

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
consumers digest gives the rain x brand the highest rating

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I put on the Canadian Tire Brand teflon wiper blades recently and they've been really godo for me. they were $12 each I think and seem to be doing the job. I don't spend lots on wiper blades cause my windshield is toast and does a number on them.

tasco

Reaction score
I'm fed up with CRAPPY TIRE, Does'nt matter what you buy there don't expect good quality out of that place. It's cheap and it works for a while, and then you can expect to go and buy it all over again.

It's more than just the wiper blades, I'm starting to replace, or have replaced a lot of my shop tools and suppies that I've puchased in the last 3 years. If you can afford it get decent stuff including wiper blades from a place that sells quality products. YOu can only spend your money once. May as well spend it on something that will last a lifetime.

Sorry about this rant, but I have a thing about Crappy tire

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the Reflex blades and am very impressed with them so far(2 months)

tasco

Reaction score
bought winter blades from my local parts store, very happy with them. Don't know what brand but they have the rubber jacket around the moving parts so the ice does not prevent the blade from flexing in the winter.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm fed up with CRAPPY TIRE, Does'nt matter what you buy there don't expect good quality out of that place. It's cheap and it works for a while, and then you can expect to go and buy it all over again.

It's more than just the wiper blades, I'm starting to replace, or have replaced a lot of my shop tools and suppies that I've puchased in the last 3 years. If you can afford it get decent stuff including wiper blades from a place that sells quality products. YOu can only spend your money once. May as well spend it on something that will last a lifetime.

Sorry about this rant, but I have a thing about Crappy tire

You too eh i have no use for that junk heap of a place, as fars as wipers i got a set from town and country supplies in ponoka cant remember the brand but the work awesome, far better than the junk from crappy tire on the wifes car, i think she got the reflex teflon.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 sets of teflon wiper blades from crappy tire, one summer set and one winter set with the rubber wrapping and have had great luck with them. Have used them on about three different vehicles and have never had a bad set.

Top Bottom