Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay.....here is the first warning for the year.....finally....:d:d:d:d

Warnings
North Columbia
3:34 AM PST Wednesday 05 January 2011
Winter storm warning for
North Columbia issued

Total snowfall accumulations of near 30 cm expected through tonight and Thursday.

This is a warning that dangerous winter weather conditions are expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

A moist Pacific frontal system will move into the interior by this afternoon and then stall over the region through tonight and Thursday. Snow will develop late this morning and then become heavy at times tonight through Thursday. Total snowfall accumulations of 25 to 35 cm are expected through the entire forecast period. Another significant low pressure system is forecast to give heavy snow to the region again on Friday. :d

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds great, about 6 of us will be there in 2 weeks. Pics would be nice if you can get some.:d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis...you guys getting the snow up there also???

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where it counts YUP :d Wont be out again until Friday:mad:

just waiting for my pager to go off as soon as I get to bed, some speed freek is sure to hit the ditch tonight

Curtis, I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend! Stop by, say Hi and have a drink :)

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
And Another one

Warnings

North Columbia
7:09 AM PST Wednesday 12 January 2011
Snowfall warning for
North Columbia continued

Additional 10 to 20 cm of snow today.

This is a warning that significant snowfall is expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

A frontal system moving into Southern British Columbia is bringing heavy snow to northern and Central Okanagan and western portions of the Kootenays and the Columbias. Another frontal system will bring more snow to southern interior overnight and Thursday morning.

Over northern and Central Okanagan additional 5 cm of snow can be expected before snow tapers off later this morning. 5 to 10 cm snow accumulation are forecast for the next front overnight and Thursday morning.

Over western portions of the Kootenays and the Columbias, snow is expected to continue through the day today with additional snowfall amounts of 10 to 20 centimetres before snow tapers off late this afternoon over the Kootenays and this evening over the Columbias.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. Lexy I need a double room for the nights of Jan 28&29. Will call you later and please keep the snow dance going until about Jan 26!:d

Top Bottom