Window vent options

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Picking up a new truck & want window vents. Had the old Chrome Stampede ones my last truck. Peel & stick on out side. They lasted a few yrs then I was cleaning & reinstalling more 3m tape.
How are the newer ones that lock into the window channel? I haven't seen any personally yet. Like to know what others have used & find work good, stay on the truck & in place.

Thanks

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My stick on have been on my truck for at least 5 years but possibly 7 depending when the previous owner put them on. Pretty good for some double sided tape in my opinion. I've never seen the clip in one's, is there much of a cost difference?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine used the clip in ones on his ford. Seemed to work well. Not sure on the name of them. Think it might have been Sunshade.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My experience from a few years back was the in channel ones would come out if they froze to the window, I use the stick on ones for the passed 10yrs now.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also on first set of the stick-on ones on my 2009. Never have had to re-do them. Use rubbing alcohol to get off any wax or residue before sticking them on.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old lady has the inside style ones on her car. Cleaner look.

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also trying to decide what window vents to use, stick on vs channel ones.

Top Bottom