will they fit?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey im thinking of getting soem 32" silverbacks for my 08 brute force 650i would they fit with a 2 inch lift and heating the plastic and bending it were they rub
so will they fit does any oen know?

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck, let me know how you made out send a pic ,very couriose to see what that looks like

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grizzley belive me man im just buying tires for a decent price so im butying them whe ni can
i odnt have 14 rims or lift it will be a while but i promise if i get them i will tell ya man
i gott save man im only 15
but can can 32" backs for 600

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will rub with 32' back for sure.... Do your self a favor and stick with 27s. honestly the 650 going to take a crap trying to turn them, good chance you will blow a belt every trip, and most likley you will take out your cvt tranny and diffs, and probaly snap a bunch of axels... And scince you are 15 no offence you would probaly have to work all month just to afford to by a axel . dont do like the highlifter guys and try go as big as you can, I got rid of my 29.5s because of how hard it was on things, and I was not all that hard on the gas.

Sammy

Reaction score
grizzley belive me man im just buying tires for a decent price so im butying them whe ni can
i odnt have 14 rims or lift it will be a while but i promise if i get them i will tell ya man
i gott save man im only 15
but can can 32" backs for 600

Byron,
just curious, where are you getting 32" monkey tires for $600.00. I am shopping for either 30" or the 32".

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sammy they are used but pretty much brand new
so im getitng them used pretty much
but you can get soem new ones at rapidreveloutions in edmonton

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
As far as I know i heard the 32" slivers will only fit a can am with a 4 inch lift and wheel spacers

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed your going to blow a belt every trip on that 650i ..

your probably going to have clearance issues on it as well and most likely going to blow some CV's / axels .

GL.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
weell guys
i go ont hte high lifter site lots and this guy has 32s with a 2 inch lift and 1 inch spacer and dosetn rub
AND HASENT BROKEN A STOCK AXLE YET HE SAID YOU WONT IF YOU HAVE THROTTLE CONTROL

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS THO

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well gl man

few BF riders i know smoke belts with 28's - 29.5's so im sure the 32's are going to be fun.. heh .. like i said tho Good luck!

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks leonard i appreciate it
gottA HAVE THROTTLE CONTROL
i will post soem pics once everything is done

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your going to blow belts no matter how easy you are on the gas... and Im willing to bet you will not be able to manuver that thing around in the skeg and mud all day. I was reading on HIghlifter also and guys on there can ams were takin out trannys.

Top Bottom