Why is this sport so addictive

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is it about this sport that draws some of us so deeply that despite the dangers and costs it becomes a lifestyle and passion.

While watching the press yesterday of Randy Roberts speaking of his family and friends lost to the mountain i was amazed that despite his Grief he still spoke of his love for snowmobiling.
Iam not sure about the rest of you but i spend my days dreaming of my next ride,Watching the weather,looking at google maps and surfing the web,wrenching and maybe some work if there's time.
My friends are sledders,my clothes are klim and hmk, my truck has a deck in the back from november to april.
Are there other sports or hobbies out there that consume people so completly?

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
What is it about this sport that draws some of us so deeply that despite the dangers and costs it becomes a lifestyle and passion.

While watching the press yesterday of Randy Roberts speaking of his family and friends lost to the mountain i was amazed that despite his Grief he still spoke of his love for snowmobiling.
Iam not sure about the rest of you but i spend my days dreaming of my next ride,Watching the weather,looking at google maps and surfing the web,wrenching and maybe some work if there's time.
My friends are sledders,my clothes are klim and hmk, my truck has a deck in the back from november to april.
Are there other sports or hobbies out there that consume people so completly?
Hey Scotts !

You know if You talk to any Snowboader or Skier.....

I bet You get the Same answer as Your's.....

They to are VERY Passionate about those Sports....

I do beleive it is the Complete " Freedom "......

Fresh Air .......NO RULES.....( For the most part....LOL )

Just the RUSH.....Is Great for the Soul......

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still get so excited that I never sleep much the night before a mountain ride even after a 13 hour drive! Have even thought about taking mechanics in small engine if only you could make a solid living in it......mabey in the future!:d

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to love cross country skiing, won some medals in Albertas, same feeling. But this I can enjoy with my wife and kids...:d

Top Bottom