Why **** happens

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear and my condolences
May you find the strength you need to get through this within your family and friends

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is just plain brutal. Be strong for your girls and please speak to someone to talk about it as well as your daughters. It will be very painful for some time and you need to talk about it or it will eat you up inside. If you need someone to talk to day or night, by all means shoot me a PM and ill give you my number.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

As stated earlier do not feel any shame in talking to a professional. I lost my fiancé in a car accident 15 years ago and speaking with a professional was part of what got me through everything.

I know that we do not know each other but my DM is always open as well.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s good to keep some normality in your girls lives. You are a strong man sir!
I lost my sister in March and my mother just before Xmas , grief is a terrible thing. Keep your head up for your girls and don’t be afraid to talk to someone, even a professional grief counselor.

Last edited:

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s good to keep some normality in your girls lives. You are a strong man sir!
I lost my sister in March and my mother just before Xmas , grief is a terrible thing. Keep your head up for your girls and don’t be afraid to talk to someone, even a professional grief counselor.
Thanks.
I don't feel very strong...but doing the best I can right now.
In a span of 5 minutes I can feel every emotion possible. I want to scream, cry, hit something, and just sit down and not move or hear a sound almost all at once.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got a call back from the coroner, ruptured brain aneurysm was the cause. They tell me that there is nothing I could have done.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That happened to my friends mom 35 years ago when he was 5 years old, right in the kitchen instantly. Sorry for your loss.

Top Bottom