Why does my little 2006 M7 Arctic Cat 162" STOMP the 2008 SkiDoo XP 800 154"

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Why does my little 2006 M7 Arctic Cat 162" STOMP the 2008 SkiDoo XP 800 154"

for a new guy with 55 posts he sure stirs up ch!t, can't say i'd go that way.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Why does my little 2006 M7 Arctic Cat 162" STOMP the 2008 SkiDoo XP 800 154"

Is this the son of LHF? raised looking at mama sitting on the HOTEST rainbow wedgie known to mankind??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I thought we were no longer allowed to eat retards????

Wow......................hahahahahahahahaha and lolololololol .Serious dude did you eat a retard sandwich

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just curious Big Jay if you own a hotel in Avola?

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I better stop, This was all in fun.

My cat does 96 mph top end and thats on a gps. I will leave it at that, maybe the xp is faster.

I started this just for fun. Too many on here take things all personal.

I had my 08 XP 163 with a 2.5" track up to 120 mph on gps....................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................

It was on my deck at the time :beer:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This has to be one of the most pointless threads I've read in a while... A little entertaining, but godddd... Big jay.... What's your deal??? Do you call this being recognized? Who the hell cares if it gets to page 15 or 20...... That will only double the amount of time taken out of my life that I'll never get back just to read it.... I highly doubt your main goal to this thread was to see how many of us could make fun of you BEFORE it got to page 10, and for those of you that are counting....... Good job!! Cuz I lost track after page 3.... I had an m7, reeds, pipe, y pipe, can, intake, 40 shot of nitrous, and a few other goodies, I'm 240 lbs, and I still couldn't "stomp" a doo. I've got a brand new proclimb, mostly stock, and I still can't "stomp" a doo... (calm your hormones doo owners... I still can't stand the sight of them bumble bee b@st@rds.... LOL) My point is, as maxwell said, it's a mountain sled... It wasn't built to race behind uncle cleetus' barn.....................................rant over, Kyle out!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey Big jay do you walk around short cocking people for a dollar as well!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

naa u must have me mixxed up with oneyewillie

A quick scan of the members list reveals that you are, in fact, the same retard. We have a One Shot Willie, one eye, oneyewilly, one ski will, wil, Wil E. Coyote, Wild Willy, wildwilly, willie, and even a willywonka. Nowhere do we find a "oneyewillie". Nice try though!

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FUN you no a joke.
Theres an AZZHAT born every day and every single one of them end up on the internet.

I don't take things personal but FML you idiots sure makeing it hard not to.

I put this up for a bit of fun and kept poking just to get a rise out of a few DOO owners i never took any personal shots and any shots i did take where only in fun.

You want to feel like a big man and all tuff and put a guy down and call him a retard go ahead. Just remember when a guy is calling you a retard and a morron don't take it to personal.

This was in fun, nothing else but a bit of fun for the guys who can't read>>>>>>>>>>> FUN, having a laugh.

Kyle91rs Pointless thread or not you had to post in it didn't you.

I will say it one more time for the big tuff guys on here with all the hurt feelings, i put this up for a BIT OF FUN. DONT TAKE IT SO PERSONAL

Funny how tuff and badazz everyone is on a key board LOL hahahahhahahaahahhaha

Here for you who don't get it the meaning of FUN: A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ch!t u busted me ... and the thread was about the idiot that started the big iron lol pistonbroke?? guess u r sitting at home again :)

Quit selling your ritalin you half wit fawk.
If through your bastardization of the english language, you are suggesting that Pistonbroke started BIS, you're wrong.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey Big jay do you walk around short cocking people for a dollar as well!

I gave that up i was sick of taking your money and thats long cocking for a dollar.:D
:D
I might as well say it again before the badazz on here start getting all BADAZZ again, this was all in fun, nothing else. A

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

im saving all my ritalin for U :) never suggested any thing lol oh and BIG J its ok ! u didnt hurt my feelings lol i'll be up on the top in about an hr \m/ i win again !!

Thats good cause i didn't mean to hurt any ones feeling, but i guess there are just to many guys who have more Y then X in them.

Did you know Ski-Doo is outfitting all their new REV XP models with PCDS(Pine Cone Detection Systems). The PCDS will beep whenever the sled gets within 50 ft. of a pine cone, beeping faster and faster the closer the sleds gets. Once the sleds gets within 20 ft. of a pine cone, the crankshaft will self destruct to prevent any damage to the REV XP chassis. Those pine cones are tough you know!

Ski-doo just came out with a real cool anti-theft device for a sled.....its a ski-doo cover custom fit for a Yamaha.......but ya might want to hold off on picking it up too quick.....I heard there is already a recall on it.

Did you know that skidoos love the powder? they love getting stuck in it, drowning in it, and dieing in it............ but hey look at the bright side they love snow.....

... So you bought a new Ski Doo. Not my first choice but I guess it's better than buying an Arctic Cat. I'll go grab my tow rope before we head out then.

Just a few i found on the internet HAHAHAHHAHAHAha

One day at the Arctic Cat Dealer....

Knock knock.
Who's there?
It's me, I bought a sled from you last week and it broke down on me, can you fix it?
Yep, might take a week or two.

Two weeks later.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
It's me again, I got notified of a recall.
Yep, leave it hear and we'll get to it sometime.

Two weeks later.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
ME AGAIN!!! *%@.... This time my buddy with a Doo had to tow me out of the woods.
Yep, hahaha, we get that a lot around here... you know the drill by now.

Two weeks later at the Ski Doo Dealer.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
I'd like to buy a Doo...just sold my cat

LOL

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ch!t u busted me ... and the thread was about the idiot that started the big iron lol pistonbroke?? guess u r sitting at home again :)

Chit, I can see the smoke clouds from the west. Hey willy.... puff, puff, pass. You'll get it sooner or later little buddy.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

This is only up to 6 pages....... 119 posts...........dam i missed the "hun"(hundredth post)...........lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is only up to 6 pages....... 119 posts...........dam i missed the "hun"(hundredth post)...........lol
only 4 pages for me. who uses the default post number per page?? suckers.....

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I gave that up i was sick of taking your money and thats long cocking for a dollar.:D
:D
I might as well say it again before the badazz on here start getting all BADAZZ again, this was all in fun, nothing else. A

funny didnt you say previous that you had to get your track extended? Mine has always been 163 x16! wow you are a genius how long did it take you to figure out that it was long cocking for a dollar haha and trust me buddy no one on here is offended by anything you say like it was posted before were all sitting back on our computers laughing I know I'am sitting here laughing at you right now. I gotta ask the question that everyone is wondering how old are you?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

funny didnt you say previous that you had to get your track extended? Mine has always been 163 x16! wow you are a genius how long did it take you to figure out that it was long cocking for a dollar haha and trust me buddy no one on here is offended by anything you say like it was posted before were all sitting back on our computers laughing I know I'am sitting here laughing at you right now. I gotta ask the question that everyone is wondering how old are you?
I think he said he was 39.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sorry no time for small talk ! over 75 cennys of fresh pow to be had ! yaaaahooooo ! good luck with that broken piston lol

don't forget to leave your beeper at home - have a good ride!

Top Bottom