Why do I need to re-log in?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I was sent a few emails from members why they have to re-log in. The site was updated to the newest, fastest version 3.8.1 of Vbulletin. And it was optimized as well. When this is done we all need to re-log in, including myself.

There is some additional features and error fixes were done, and some security issues were fixed.

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured it out, then dragon lady explained. Besides, I gave the wrong e mail address to you this morning

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both work and home PC's i had just done the cleaning and fingered i had done it myself. I just dint want to be the guy who sent the email to ask for my password:eek:

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ive got alot of those this morning. And I have no access to your passwords. I can give you a new password but your better off trying to log in and when it asks for your name type in then click login without your password then follow the directions. Its hard to get to so many emails during the day. And if by chance you put in the wrong email address when registering then you will be contacting me, the site cannot send a password to an invalid email address.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive got alot of those this morning. And I have no access to your passwords. I can give you a new password but your better off trying to log in and when it asks for your name type in then click login without your password then follow the directions. Its hard to get to so many emails during the day. And if by chance you put in the wrong email address when registering then you will be contacting me, the site cannot send a password to an invalid email address.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Top Bottom