Why are my posts not going to the thread

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like someone to inbox me.............to the reasoning for this as I haven't posted anything wrong here.................and why it looks like I'm blackballed and made out to look like I've done something or said something wrong !!!! Cause I don't belive welcoming people, posting news postings and making the odd comment on a post is wrong. Last post was a missing man in Whistler to which mabey some sledders could have been on the look out for and last one about a sledder from Alberta being charged by police............what gives?!?!?! About ready to go fully to the Can Am site!!!

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I'm a member on many many forums, this is by far the most friendly and helpful. It could just be an error on the sites part or your browser. That has happened to me before a few times as well, all I had to do was contact a mod and it got it all straightened out

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think if you and Bob bring beer to our house. We can research the problem. :beer:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are a hoot !!!! ok.................so why are not my post posting..........these are very informative and could save lives here!!! Ron none of my post as of late have gone on the main page..............my helmet looks dark like I'd done a boo boo..............which I know I have not

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are a hoot !!!! ok.................so why are not my post posting..........these are very informative and could save lives here!!! Ron none of my post as of late have gone on the main page..............my helmet looks dark like I'd done a boo boo..............which I know I have not
I don't even see your helmet??? Maybe it's dark because it's dark outside!!!!!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think if you and Bob bring beer to our house. We can research the problem. :beer:
Jesus fireputteroutterguy you always want want want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh lol...............the photo of you using a plaster spreader as a spatula don't count !!.........do fireputterout guys know how to research ???

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus fireputteroutterguy you always want want want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh lol...............the photo of you using a plaster spreader as a spatula don't count !!.........do fireputterout guys know how to research ???
Nope. We just spray water,put fires out and watch movies. Oh and post useful stuff on snow&mud.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even see your helmet??? Maybe it's dark because it's dark outside!!!!!
Hormone Guide.jpg Don't test me ha ha ha

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you looking under new posts? You won't see them until someone replies as they are not new to you. Your 'Alberta man arrested' post is there.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe you just hit your period quota for a thread? :) :beer:

J/K

Top Bottom