Who's watching F1 tonight?

brucehiscott

Reaction score
Formula 1 season starts tonight. Gonna be a great season, rooting for Button and Brawn, gotta go for the underdog. What are your views on the new rule changes and point system?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 39918.jpg
    39918.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 38

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Re: Who's nwatching F1 tonight?

That Petronas car didn't look like that at the end of the race, opps.

brucehiscott

Reaction score
yeah I'm happy with how it went, was really surprised to see that Brawn took 1st and 2nd. I don't think the KERS system is going to do much, I don't like how only 7 teams have it. Think Hamilton has his work cut out for him to hold the title

cueball115a

Reaction score
Saguenay region, mont Valin is my play ground now.
Been watching for the last 20 years almost. Been to a race in Germany in the 85 and to Montreal last year for the race, and I have never had a feeling like it. Those cars when they go by the back fire from going down in gear it superl. On tv it nothing beside live it rattle your bones almost. And that pace car wow just like the good old days. Vrommmmmm Vrommmmmm big V-8.

It is nice to see some competition finally, just hope it will stay all seasons and not a few races.

Now let see what stupidity Hamilton will do this weekend.

:nono::nono::beer::nono::nono:

brucehiscott

Reaction score
I grew up in Windsor went to the Detroit race once, nothing like a road race. Me and my buddies went to Indy for a couple years, great race city but the locals around the track have there hate on for F1. I was there when Shumies brother crashed, right in front of me and when the teams boycotted the race because of tires, they called out the riot squads got free tickets for the next year though. It was a bit crazy, fans were going a little crazy at first but it was all pretty controlled I think NASCAR fans would have been different. I hope they get back in North America, a road race in Vancouver would be amazing

Top Bottom