Whos riding this weekend?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i am looking for some riders this weekend.Ride on fri,sat, sun,mon. i dont care if your a weekend warrior or out for the entire weekend just looking to join a group or someone to ride with.

if you were the group at quartz lake last weekend, send me a pm. I heard the chatter, mayby you guys can give me a hand with one of my areas :d

motox208

Reaction score
Ill be in radium for Sunday Monday with one other buddy at forester. Feel free to meet up with us. 2010 m8 and 08xp

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be riding Hope on saturday and Silver Mines on sunday. White Dodge Dually with 2 2013 Pro's on it, say hello if you see us.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Gorman Sunday for a day rip With 3 other buddies. Hopefully they get some snow Saturday!! I'm on a white proclimb should be there by 8:30ish

newbornrider

Reaction score
Hey im looking to ride golden tomorow but all my buddys are out this weekend if anyone wants to hook up or if i can join ur group lemme know. 403 969 7179 names duncan and ib been rideing for 3yrs and got all safety gear so someone lemme know if they wanna ride so i can get out there asap

Top Bottom