Whos got the best deals?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don"t buy on price alone after market service seems to be going the way of the dodo bird after reading some of the problems people been having on this site they the dealers don"t give a crap there also going out of business

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard on this site that Don's speed parts is a good dealership. Martins rough and tough in lloydminster has treated me well.

KingCatz

Reaction score
You don't have to get the sled serviced where you bought it.

don"t buy on price alone after market service seems to be going the way of the dodo bird after reading some of the problems people been having on this site they the dealers don"t give a crap there also going out of business

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most of the time if you bought it some place else you get put on a long list or you can drive 2 hours and get great service time money gas not always worth it

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I travel 1 hour and ten minutes to my DOO dealer cause of the service. Its nice when you walk in the door and your calling you by your first name does matter. Mr.R's ltd the best DOO dealer in alberta.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya its worth your time to ask around , word of mouth best advertising money can buy , find the pattern , hear lots of problems with certain dealer chances are you will have to , hear good reviews pretty safe bet , just don't buy on price its worth to have a dealer that will be there for you

It doesn't matter what u buy all things break , it matter after the fact on how your treated and dealt with , my dealer treats me awesome , riverside honda and skidoo ,but that doesn't help you take a poo lol:beer:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up a new 09 arctic cat hcr at draton valley for $11900 smoking deal :d

Top Bottom