Who's going

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
St walburg rally is on April 21 anyone going from Edmonton area

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's one hell of a drive. Must be an awesome rally, if you're considering going.

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is an awesome rally, we go every year and it is well worth the drive. The Bronson rally is on the 14th, it kinda sucked last year but it is usually pretty good too.

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually lots of mud, 1/3 dry and 2/3 wet. Depends on the weather. Might not be as wet this year due to the mild winter.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
St. Walburg is a rally not to miss. Usually very muddy. I owuld say this spring will be the same. Last fall the rally was cancelled because of too much water.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
St walburg did get more snow than the lloyd area but no where near what they had last year and we have'nt had any rain so i am guessing that i won't be too bad. I did it on my dirt bike a few years ago, it was hard but i did it. I am hoping to make it this year.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
St. Walburg is a rally not to miss. Usually very muddy. I owuld say this spring will be the same. Last fall the rally was cancelled because of too much water.
I was checking out some video of this rally with you on your 850,it looked very wet,hope to see you there it would be good to put a face to a name

skor

Reaction score
Theres about 3 of us going ... and heard some of the crew from gettorqed might be heading there too... should be fun!

i ford i

Reaction score
I'm new to the site but I live in leduc, might be interested in going because I am in town for that weekend, whats the details?

i ford i

Reaction score
Hmm, a far drive from edmonton, but looks like alot of fun.

Hmmm.......

Last edited:

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I think Ives and his wife are going from get torqed,I pick by 1000 up from there on tues,st walburg will be its first test,can we camp up there

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there is camping available right at the staging grounds. there is also a few hotels to stay at. Just did the paradise hill rally today and all I can saw is we need some warm weather this week. Lots of big ice chunks floating around and lots of ice under the mud and skeg. If you got off the bike in a hole you better watch your step or you may end up in the water. Only time a guy would get hung up was when you lost traction on a ice ridge and couldn't climb it. descent amount of water in the bush so it should make for a good rally. Its been snowing/raining all day here so that should help out even more.

i ford i

Reaction score
I'd like to go, but not sure if any of my friends will be available, be kinda weird going alone, especially the long drive.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went last year with some guys from the outlaw ATV club. It was an awesome rally and if I wasn't working this year I'd be there again. Well worth the drive and if you talk to some people on the forums who're going most people are willing to let you tag along.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are leaving friday afternoon,meet us there you can ride with us,green dodge duelly and two camp outlanders will have our trailer sent up at staging area

i ford i

Reaction score
we are leaving friday afternoon,meet us there you can ride with us,green dodge duelly and two camp outlanders will have our trailer sent up at staging area

Well thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it, but as for the time being i'm still undecided, Ill let you know later in the week for sure.

Jroc

Reaction score
There's about 7 of us going from Leduc. Walberg is a great rally. If we don't head there, may try Two Hills. Heard that it was
on this weekend as well. Haven't confirmed though.

Top Bottom