whos goin to sturgis

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just reserved motley crue and alice cooper for aug 5 at the buffalo chip in Sturgis. anyone from here goin?

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm think'n about it but .... will have to see how it plays out.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?
if youre interested and are gonna go, let me know if you want to ride down together. myself, my wife and my bro inlaw are riding down. leaving aug 2. were easy going, don't do any drugs. I don't care if others do, and enjoy occasional beer. ive been about 9 or 10 times. we ride fairly haed. wife will do 1000 plus a day on her sporty. me im game for anything.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
if youre interested and are gonna go, let me know if you want to ride down together. myself, my wife and my bro inlaw are riding down. leaving aug 2. were easy going, don't do any drugs. I don't care if others do, and enjoy occasional beer. ive been about 9 or 10 times. we ride fairly haed. wife will do 1000 plus a day on her sporty. me im game for anything.

No drugs for this guy, would be by my self. Last time to Sturges was in '91.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Never been ........... where is it this year? If you say Sturgis it still means nothing to me lol

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Never been ........... where is it this year? If you say Sturgis it still means nothing to me lol

South Dakota, Black Hills.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392312632.128384.jpg

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
Wife and I are planning on going. Sounds like our plans maybe close to the same. We are thinking about arriving Late Saturday, Aug 2 and outta there Aug 6. We are riding from WPG to Bismark Friday, then day Sturgis Sat. Prob gonna be staying in Rapid City.On a another note: heading to Arizona in a few weeks and got a bike rented to 3 days. Been a long freakin winter, this is gonna be a nice break!

M1K

Reaction score
Heading down for the 75th. Was there a few yrs ago for the 71st & had a blast!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Over the weekend my brother in law informed me that a number of our family will be going next year, wont work for me as I have a wedding in Montreal. Still on the fence about this year.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am headed down to sturgis for the 75th it will be my first time!!
i have lots of info for ya if your interested. Place to stay etc. I think we should organize an s&m ride down there. Just a group of peeps that like to ride. Meet new people and enjoy the wind. Do the ride down together and do your thing when ya get there.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's something I'm interested in and even have the first 2 weeks of August off but the wife doesn't see it as the best way to spend our 10th anniversary.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh c'mon Marty, tell her it will be fun lol! Lol , my wife feels the same. I would like to go if a group went down but a little early to commit for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ned

Reaction score
Already got the itch to ride so a bunch of us are hauling our bikes to vegas next week. Gonna take in the NASCAR race then ride south into Arizona for a week or so.gonna be nice to get away from this cold weather here.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Already got the itch to ride so a bunch of us are hauling our bikes to vegas next week. Gonna take in the NASCAR race then ride south into Arizona for a week or so.gonna be nice to get away from this cold weather here.

Vegas.....very nice.
Been to NASCAR in Vegas in March, awesome event.
Have a great trip.

Top Bottom